What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

988542_10151543120798071_380584805_n.jpg

Oops..I didnt see that and posted it in the SF thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

944152_10151530459133071_1671281582_n.jpg

Be our guest..you would have demolished the PLA's mechanized brigade from the highlands division. :partay: The Chinese might sop being friendly after that. :rofl:

Yup, I think it as indian, coz its posted in indian military pic thread

but nothing wrong, china is also our friend today likewise america was in 60,s. China only using Pak for its own purposes

but nothing wrong, china is also our friend today likewise america was in 60,s. China only using Pak for its own purposes

Someone made a mistake and posted it here. Chill most people would not have been able to tell that the picture was of the PLA.:)

On China..well everyone's trying to use everyone else..its just the way it is.

greeting nazi style!!

This military salute dates back to Roman times... like the Swastika the Nazis just adopted it.

Very rare pic of an Indian Navy Tupolev plane with a US Navy F 14.
970550_10151548117613071_1646736722_n.jpg

Definitely PLA.... even the image url says it -_-

No its not, the poster did not put enough attention in to the pics he posted... can happen.

greeting nazi style!!

This military salute dates back to Roman times... like the Swastika the Nazis just adopted it.

Not a salute or greeting. This is a swearing in ceremony- the soldier walking down the ranks has an Indian flag on his tray and as he passes each soldier they place their hand on the flag and recites an oath to serve his/her nation.

Back
Top Bottom