What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Well, Overall good show putup by indian forces, i won't compare them with pakistani soldiers, coz i know i'd be biased comparing anything to pakistan forces, i am a patriot, however, apart from comaparison with Pakistan forces, i think Indian Forces are disciplained forces, the most impressive pics were of LCA, let me tell u it seems a beautiful bird, perfect airframe, i saw its closeups for the first time and it impressed me, at the same time i couldn't understand why Indians couldn't make it one of the best fighters in the world when they have access to almost every technology door in the world,had they capitalized on that and they won't be in need of floating a tender for 126 fighters, this LCA would have been the true state of the art replacement of aging MIGs etc, if the same opportunity was provided to pakistan, i am sure we would have created the best products and fighting machines in the world....

Last edited:
if the same opportunity was provided to pakistan, i am sure we would have created the best products and fighting machines in the world....
realy nice thought....
we knows ur ability....realy..

realy nice thought....
we knows ur ability....realy..

Uncalled for, that was really unnecessary.

The fact is that India has dragged its feet for 2 decades, only now have we accelerated the program. Every other country, even a tiny country like Israel, built up an indigenous defense industry against all odds. India needs to wake up and start running to catch up with the rest of the world.

Its true that we didn't have access to a lot of the technology we do now, but corruption, lack of accountability, over confidence have set us back at least a decade, so we have a lot of work to do to.

RD-33MK for MiG-29K/KUB and MiG-35

9007d4f562774fe5be70b2a740b1c754.jpg

36db5f83db455f78e6e4b6cdaf132341.jpg

AL-31FP for Su-30MKI

eb3bd0259b351063cda2bf3bc03ae686.jpg

6f9fcb48f95870a227a8fa21c9f3a2d9.jpg

Attachments

• 9007d4f562774fe5be70b2a740b1c754.jpg
    9007d4f562774fe5be70b2a740b1c754.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 36db5f83db455f78e6e4b6cdaf132341.jpg
    36db5f83db455f78e6e4b6cdaf132341.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
Well, Overall good show putup by indian forces, i won't compare them with pakistani soldiers, coz i know i'd be biased comparing anything to pakistan forces, i am a patriot, however, apart from comaparison with Pakistan forces, i think Indian Forces are disciplained forces, the most impressive pics were of LCA, let me tell u it seems a beautiful bird, perfect airframe, i saw its closeups for the first time and it impressed me, at the same time i couldn't understand why Indians couldn't make it one of the best fighters in the world when they have access to almost every technology door in the world,had they capitalized on that and they won't be in need of floating a tender for 126 fighters, this LCA would have been the true state of the art replacement of aging MIGs etc, if the same opportunity was provided to pakistan, i am sure we would have created the best products and fighting machines in the world....
What do you mean access to every technology door in the world? How? and Why does Pakistan not have that? Mind you Pakistan had access to American tech which is better than our access to Soviet tech.

What do you mean same opportunity?

I agree though that our projects have dragged far longer than we would have liked.

Brahmos at MAKS looks cool ...What is the small attachment on top of the missile ?

Uncalled for, that was really unnecessary.

The fact is that India has dragged its feet for 2 decades, only now have we accelerated the program. Every other country, even a tiny country like Israel, built up an indigenous defense industry against all odds. India needs to wake up and start running to catch up with the rest of the world.

Its true that we didn't have access to a lot of the technology we do now, but corruption, lack of accountability, over confidence have set us back at least a decade, so we have a lot of work to do to.

hay buddy plz try to understand what i want to say,,"""really"":cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom