What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Im surprised you guys don't have that rifle instead of that orange insas

Tell that to the babus in-charge and our lovely media.

On the one hand, they blame INSAS for being heavy, having a carrying handle, and not having full-auto.

On the other they never use the Excalibur. Guess why?

Supposedly because they never issued a GSQR for it, so they're afraid it won't meet the amazing "quality standards".

EzioAltaïr;4096188 said:

On the one hand, they blame INSAS for being heavy, having a carrying handle, and not having full-auto.

Supposedly because they never issued a GSQR for it, so they're afraid it won't meet the amazing "quality standards".

Sad, they should atleast have small batches of it to some infantry to test out.

Btw I went to my parents house today and ended up playing COD and tried out the MSCM and found out it was indian. Do you guys use that gun?

Btw I went to my parents house today and ended up playing COD and tried out the MSCM and found out it was indian. Do you guys use that gun?

As far as I know, it's still under trials. It could have been inducted without me noticing, but I don't think so.

58069_10151381429266395_53257362_n.jpg

EzioAltaïr;4096188 said:

Its a carbine not an assault rifle. The Excalibur was not accepted by the Army!

No its still in trials it will replace the WW2 era sterling SMGs.

Back
Top Bottom