What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

These guys are our new Special Service Wing of PAF. Good Pic. Man Pakistan might not have the numerical advantage but we have some of the best equiptment out there along with our drive to become more self suffient I think we can accomplish a lot.

any way to my indian friends why you follow us:whistle: seen here :lol: same guns

7e4c46cf08dac0b80ee25eba57afc00f.jpeg

No I think your wrong. The PAF SSG have Belgian ones and the Indians have Israeli ones.

Regards

No I think your wrong. The PAF SSG have Belgian ones and the Indians have Israeli ones.

Regards

no india to is using p 90 &fn 2000 but they r only being used by special protection group. and the israeli rife is being used by the 9th para commandos .

indian 9th para commando with tavor

Attachments

• tavor11ap1.jpg
    tavor11ap1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 309
israleli gun is better in comerison with f 2000

why indians buy their weapons from israel these days i think they have some secret deals with israel

Thanks. Love the pics. Any reason behind the delay to march (first flight)?

Somehow it was uglier then the MK2 but now it is looking nicer.

Thanks. Love the pics. Any reason behind the delay to march (first flight)?

Somehow it was uglier then the MK2 but now it is looking nicer.

It is scheduled to fly anyday from now,we will be having LSP3 with MMR flying by JAN'09,trust me LCA programe has got immense boost after the Israelis joined in.

It is scheduled to fly anyday from now,we will be having LSP3 with MMR flying by JAN'09,trust me LCA programe has got immense boost after the Israelis joined in.

So AFM (latest) is totally wrong? :)

To some extent at least.The MMR(read EL-M2032)is already here,just wait till I post the pics of the PV-5 flying.

Back
Top Bottom