What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

EzioAltaïr;3431648 said:
First pic? You just posted the first pic one post above.

546291_359606650752095_658777133_n.jpg
:agree:

It's not the ARDE UBGL designed for use with INSAS- some other UBGL.

It's not the ARDE UBGL designed for use with INSAS- some other UBGL.

It is the ARDE UBGL. It was designed to be compatible with both INSAS and AKMs.

Ordnance Factory Board

AKMs are compatible only with GP series UBGLs, or ARDE UBGL AFAIK. GP has a very different trigger system.

GP-25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's basically a foregrip with a trigger up front.

ARDE has made a switch style trigger.

First production model of Rudra or Armed Dhruv (ALH WSI)

TRXvB.jpg

What exactly is the difference between WSI and LCH?

EzioAltaïr;3432673 said:

WSI can carry extra troops( Therefore can be used for special ops). LCH will have just the pilot and the WSO.

I hope he does,t wear his jewellrey in real missions , does,t want to loose jewellrey as well as life? Is he wearing nail polish too ? His ring finger and the next?

I hope he does,t wear his jewellrey in real missions , does,t want to loose jewellrey as well as life? Is he wearing nail polish too ? His ring finger and the next?

EzioAltaïr;3432861 said:
Is there any differences in the payload? And are there any official specs for the payload? I can't find any.

See, the basic difference is that The WSI can actually carry more troops and in case of evacuating a handful of soldiers while providing support fire, it is best something like a Minigun equipped UH-1 Huey that US Army used in Vietnam War. While LCH is the fully dedicated combat helicopter which is in the league of 100% dedicated attack helos.

Now naturally WSI will have a much lesser payload compared to a full fledged gunship.

See, the basic difference is that The WSI can actually carry more troops and in case of evacuating a handful of soldiers while providing support fire, it is best something like a Minigun equipped UH-1 Huey that US Army used in Vietnam War. While LCH is the fully dedicated combat helicopter which is in the league of 100% dedicated attack helos.

Now naturally WSI will have a much lesser payload compared to a full fledged gunship.

Pretty much- the ALH WSI has the exact same weapons suite as the LCH ie 20mm Nexter cannon,rocket pods,a2a missiles and a2g missiles with pretty much the same (not identical) EO pod and HMDS. This is in part why the LCH devlopment will be relativly fast because the weapons suite has already been under development for some time before the LCH work was even started. But naturally the LCH will be able to to carry more internal fuel,be able to have more ballistic protection,be able to fly further, be able to carry more ammo and be able fly higher.

47406_1228936018.jpg

=

62948_1241799366.jpg

=

10184_1202325721.jpg

=

1863330.jpg

=
/
/
/

Indian Navy

makar1.jpg

makarc.jpg

199222_10151079292436395_334031243_n.jpg

भारतीय नौसेना मकर /INS MAKAR was commissioned today by the Nausena.

INS MAKAR. INS Makar is a catamaran hydrographic survey vessel and is the first of its kind to be inducted in the Indian Navy. The primary role of the ship is to undertake hydrographic surveys, required for production of nautical charts and publications aimed at improving navigational safety at sea. Makar is equipped with an array of modern surveying equipment and also undertake limited oceanographic surveys towards providing marine environmental data.

Guys I'm considering making another YT vid on Indian forces anyone have any requests about content of the vid? and or music? Please try to consider just pictures, I haven't quite mastered video editing just yet-but soon!

deleted.......

EzioAltaïr;3432673 said:
It is the ARDE UBGL. It was designed to be compatible with both INSAS and AKMs.

Ordnance Factory Board

AKMs are compatible only with GP series UBGLs, or ARDE UBGL AFAIK. GP has a very different trigger system.

GP-25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's basically a foregrip with a trigger up front.

ARDE has made a switch style trigger.

Apart from what Roybot mentioned the LCH has been designed specifically for very high altitude combat above more than 13000 feet.Which I think the ALH Rudra is not that capable in!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom