What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

In fact, Sino-Indian war in 1962 after the Chinese army is not entirely the principle of no concession. In fact, after the war, the Chinese armed forces will be firmly in control of the western section of the Sino-Indian dispute Aksai Chin region, the strategic high ground in this, the Chinese army did not like in the possession of the eastern section of the Southern regions, to allow future generations military deep sigh concessions disappointing fans.Aksai Chin is located at more than 5000 meters above sea level on the plateau, the northern part of Indian fertile plains. Chinese army fighter attacks from Aksai Chin, a dive, you can reach the Indian capital of New Delhi over; the Chinese army's heavy forces from Aksai Chin, the full impact of the case, can be straight for half a day in the heart of India. It can be said that, in the face of control of the Aksai Chin in the Chinese army, protect the capital of the Indian army, they basically can not observe risk.
It can be said that Aksai Chin for the importance of Sino-Indian dispute, and the Syrian-Israeli conflict, the importance of the Golan Heights if not heavier. Syrian-Israeli conflict, the Israeli Golan Heights, once a breakthrough, it means that the way to open the door to the Syrian capital of Damascus.
The same token, the Chinese army in 1962 after the Sino-Indian war, firmly in control of the Aksai Chin region, it means that the Israeli army occupied the Golan Heights. Said that he understood that the Chinese armed forces in time of need, at any time from the starting Aksai Chin region, has run, straight for the Indian capital New Delhi, India beheaded tactical implementation.

8d4213a0302bebff6ca8b9a4c5b7b350.jpg
fe97180737020327a8d12fd2d3ac09bd.jpg

If you believe that China advocates a harmonious society is absurd subterfuge, if you think that the Chinese have no means of recovering Tawang in100 years ,it does not matter. We are willing to fight once again, until gods called you home for dinner .

Garcia‘s letter to India

U.S. soldiers can not help India achieve a better future life, and credit of the United States has gone bankrupt.

If you like to please the the owner such as GE Cot. they may consider sending you some good projects to the science and technology personnel in India.

Now,the value of dollars as the value of toilet paper it is.

In fact, Sino-Indian war in 1962 after the Chinese army is not entirely the principle of no concession. In fact, after the war, the Chinese armed forces will be firmly in control of the western section of the Sino-Indian dispute Aksai Chin region, the strategic high ground in this, the Chinese army did not like in the possession of the eastern section of the Southern regions, to allow future generations military deep sigh concessions disappointing fans.Aksai Chin is located at more than 5000 meters above sea level on the plateau, the northern part of Indian fertile plains. Chinese army fighter attacks from Aksai Chin, a dive, you can reach the Indian capital of New Delhi over; the Chinese army's heavy forces from Aksai Chin, the full impact of the case, can be straight for half a day in the heart of India. It can be said that, in the face of control of the Aksai Chin in the Chinese army, protect the capital of the Indian army, they basically can not observe risk.
It can be said that Aksai Chin for the importance of Sino-Indian dispute, and the Syrian-Israeli conflict, the importance of the Golan Heights if not heavier. Syrian-Israeli conflict, the Israeli Golan Heights, once a breakthrough, it means that the way to open the door to the Syrian capital of Damascus.
The same token, the Chinese army in 1962 after the Sino-Indian war, firmly in control of the Aksai Chin region, it means that the Israeli army occupied the Golan Heights. Said that he understood that the Chinese armed forces in time of need, at any time from the starting Aksai Chin region, has run, straight for the Indian capital New Delhi, India beheaded tactical implementation.

8d4213a0302bebff6ca8b9a4c5b7b350.jpg
fe97180737020327a8d12fd2d3ac09bd.jpg

If you believe that China advocates a harmonious society is absurd subterfuge, if you think that the Chinese have no means of recovering Tawang in100 years ,it does not matter. We are willing to fight once again, until gods called you home for dinner .

Sick of you... Why do we need this in Indian military picture thread? Anything related ?

Garcia‘s letter to India

U.S. soldiers can not help India achieve a better future life, and credit of the United States has gone bankrupt.

If you like to please the the owner such as GE Cot. they may consider sending you some good projects to the science and technology personnel in India.

Now,the value of dollars as the value of toilet paper it is.

I know Chinese are fools but don't know they are fools to an extent to spend trillions to invest their reserves in toilet papers :rofl:

Again why to discuss this in Military picture thread?

you should feel shame if fools make money 3 times more than smart indian.....

Well i dont know how mush do you know abt economy.The chinese were rather thwarted to become a major player in the world economy by the US.The whole drama of US companies going bankrupt ,any idea of how many jobs did the chinese loose and hoe many factories closed out bcoz of this economic downturn?????it was all a cool US strategy,they made the chinese kneel without firing a single rocket.Any idea as to how much did the chinese loose in their US treasury investments????2008-2009 the total chinese FCR(foriegn currency reserve) loss is about 500 billion USD.So get a grip of reality mate.:usflag::usflag:

Well i dont know how mush do you know abt economy.The chinese were rather thwarted to become a major player in the world economy by the US.The whole drama of US companies going bankrupt ,any idea of how many jobs did the chinese loose and hoe many factories closed out bcoz of this economic downturn?????it was all a cool US strategy,they made the chinese kneel without firing a single rocket.Any idea as to how much did the chinese loose in their US treasury investments????2008-2009 the total chinese FCR(foriegn currency reserve) loss is about 500 billion USD.So get a grip of reality mate.:usflag::usflag:

you think how many jobs did the chinese loose when the growth drop to 8% from 9%,i can ask the similar question to india......

you think how many jobs did the chinese loose when the growth drop to 8% from 9%,i can ask the similar question to india......

It is true China's export dominated economy suffered a major hit with US Recession, but this was limited due to:

a) other world markets making up loss
b) internal stimulus
c) internal demand

India's economy suffered less in raw numbers but the impact on the people is more severe as India's economy is not as vibrant or strong to begin with, and due to lack of stimulus/backup mechanisms.

There's a saying: "Only half of the Recession is real, the other half is in our heads." The Recession has a catalytic effect of causing real depression in people's minds, this leads to reduced spending, reduced motivation, weakened outlook on life, and pessimistic attitude. That is why we shouldn't point fingers and laugh at each other - we are better off working together. :cheers:

you should feel shame if fools make money 3 times more than smart indian.....

Haha!!! You must be one of the greatest economist of your country :rofl:
Really trust me,This is the first time I hear some one saying making money related with being smart or fool, Just proves me again how we pray "no Chinese technical counterpart" in our work place :)

One more thing do not even compare Indian and Chinese economy both are extremely different and difficult to compare, And as I have already told you at least improve your skill NOT TO DISCUSS ECONOMY STUFF IN MILITARY PICTURE THREAD , May be you guys at least can "try" to match Indian Brain in 50 years of time :)

Last edited:
Haha!!! You must be one of the greatest economist of your country :rofl:
Really trust me,This is the first time I hear some one saying making money related with being smart or fool, Just proves me again how we pray "no Chinese technical counterpart" in our work place :)

One more thing do not even compare Indian and Chinese economy both are extremely different and difficult to compare, And as I have already told you at least improve your skill NOT TO DISCUSS ECONOMY STUFF IN MILITARY PICTURE THREAD , May be you guys at least can "try" to match Indian Brain in 50 years of time :)

dont worry about the trolls ..... you can see the level of the knowledge they have by their posts:agree:....and they always post even their crap in the wrong threads ......:rofl::rofl:......i ve never seen these guys posting anything related to the topic of the thread.....and they call others fools........

"the greatest fool on the planet will always be the one who considers himself smarter than the others!!!!!!"-they qualify this statement

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom