New pics INS Vikramaditya

pipes002-9.jpg

pipes002-14.jpg

pipes002-15.jpg

pipes002-16.jpg

pipes002-17.jpg

pipes002-18.jpg

pipes002-19.jpg

Modernization of Indian submarine Sindurakshak . Modernization implies installation of a missile complex CLUB-S and India-designed hydroacoustic complex USHUS and radio communications system CCS-MK.

Sindurakshak’s technical characteristics:

Displacement: 2,300 m, length: 72,6 m, width: 9,9 m, abovewater speed: 10 knots, underwater speed: 19 knots, range: 6,000 miles, autonomy: 45 days, deapth of immersion: 300 m, crew: 52 persons, powered with six 533 mm torpedoes.

submarinezvezdochka-21.jpg

submarinezvezdochka-22.jpg

submarinezvezdochka-23.jpg

submarinezvezdochka-24.jpg

submarinezvezdochka-25.jpg

submarinezvezdochka-26.jpg

submarinezvezdochka-27.jpg

submarinezvezdochka-28.jpg

@Abingdonboy

Buddy you got any pics or info on the Karnataka SWAT team like their strength,weapons,equipments etc?

@Abingdonboy

Buddy you got any pics or info on the Karnataka SWAT team like their strength,weapons,equipments etc?

Unfortunatly not really- I belive the unit is still in the process of being set up but by all reports it should be a really well trainined and equipped force:

Karnataka gets its own elite commando team - Bangalore - DNA
Bangalore: Karnataka Commandos Present Thrilling Mock Drill
Karnataka Commando Force taking shape: Ashoka

Some training pics:
com_010711-6.jpg

com_010711-5.jpg

com_010711-2.jpg

Mahindra Marksman for Karnataka SWAT:

906643d1332568160-indigenously-developed-military-vehicles-img00001201203220745.jpg

Excellent! We need a special unit of these as well. I believe Marksman like vehicles should replace the dead old Jeeps of Indian police in all states. While advanced states like Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and territories like Chandigarh and Delhi are okay to have Scorpios and Qualis as replacements, we border states in NE need a light armored vehicle like this. Though my state is probably the most peaceful in the country, with the you-know-whos bordering us up north, one can never tell when shyte hits the fan. :P

Marksman would do well in Nagaland and Manipur where the gun totting lunatics are a menace to the police.

Excellent! We need a special unit of these as well. I believe Marksman like vehicles should replace the dead old Jeeps of Indian police in all states. While advanced states like Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and territories like Chandigarh and Delhi are okay to have Scorpios and Qualis as replacements, we border states in NE need a light armored vehicle like this. Though my state is probably the most peaceful in the country, with the you-know-whos bordering us up north, one can never tell when shyte hits the fan. :P

Marksman would do well in Nagaland and Manipur where the gun totting lunatics are a menace to the police.

I don't think the Marksmen is an ideal vehicle to replace jeeps as regular patrol vehicles, purely because the extra cost of such vehilces is mainly because of extra armour and crew protection- features that a general pratrol vehicle just doesn't need. Marksman type vehilces just aren't optimised to be utilised in a PCR function they are relativley slower in accelration terms and much more expensive to run, also their extra weight would damage roads if used in large numbers and their run flat tyres wear out quickly if used often. I do think such vehilces are must for EVERY state for SRT/ERT/SWAT units and for a secondary riot control function. I think violence prone areas though that are using the Rakshak in large numbers for regular "bobbies" like Manipur and J&K could benfit from operating such vehicles. Not just the Marksmen but TATA and AL also have similar platforms that look upto the job. Additionally many CAPFs that have SRTs could benifit like the CISF with QRTs deployed at many critical locations and the NSG who already have such vehciles both at hubs and as part of their CT task force based in Delhi who take such vehilces with them now when I defenitly see a bright future for Indian police forces these days. Next 5-10 years is going to be interesting.

Are you kidding me....you went to the trouble of finding a different link for a video that has been posted on this form 5-10 times already...

Nice video but dude leave it alone now...

Exclusive

Just watch and listen.

Thanks for sharing!

My respect to these brave jawans!

The officer leads from the front and asks for cover later asks 1 jawan to come down when another 1 on his own says "sahab mein bhi aa raha hu"

A few moments later a jawan says "sahab bhag raha he sahab" and you hear multiple gun shots.....

Back
Top Bottom