What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

In one episode of Jai Hind with Rocky and Mayur they have showed various Meals Ready to Eat but cant find a link.

That must have been a informative episode! Do you recall what the title of that particular episode was? Any of the vids in the following link? (I've watched half of them, not come across any MREs apart from the one I mentioned in my earlier post) NDTV » News » Videos

110814-F-3352W-0028.jpg

28sldaw4.jpg

That must have been a informative episode! Do you recall what the title of that particular episode was? Any of the vids in the following link? (I've watched half of them, not come across any MREs apart from the one I mentioned in my earlier post) NDTV » News » Videos

I dont remember dude..But it was related to Kashmir.Check out HAWS or other Kashmir related shows.

Noticed the new assault rifle these guys are carrying.The Bulgarian AR-M1F41
7,62ar-m1f41_r.gif

Here's another much more clearer image.
VKSL3385.JPG

Are you sure this is Delhi SWAT as in past occasions they have had "SWAT" written on their arms and are armed with Mp-5s,
gurds.jpg

they have DP on their epolettes and "COMMANDO" written so I don't know who else they could be.

Are you sure this is Delhi SWAT as in past occasions they have had "SWAT" written on their arms and are armed with Mp-5s,
gurds.jpg

they have DP on their epolettes and "COMMANDO" written so I don't know who else they could be.

They are Delhi Police Commandos.I am not sure if both the SWAT and commandos are the same guys or different.

Both the Commandos and SWATS seem to have the same badge a sword with the letter C superimposed over it.Could be the same training academy maybe.

This guy is whiter than white and a true pioneer of India and her economy for the last 20-30 years. His good name has been tarnished by the thieving, dirty, corrupt SCUM he is surrounded by.
This man is too soft and a biggest stooge of congress to begin with....

Back
Top Bottom