asp4.jpg

asp-1.jpg

"Shaurya - Dridata - Karm Nishtha"-ITBP

2ep59j5.jpg

k19c38.jpg

2uqlvuf.jpg

2vt7ckg.jpg

2itk9ad.jpg

Sir,since you were in the Army i want to ask you something.

These kind of pictures we see of ITBP or the other day someone posted Signal guys doing martial arts...is it for every soldier or it is for a selected few to go and perform on raising days in front of media and people?

any way to my indian friends why you follow us:whistle: seen here :lol: same guns

Do u Understand the difference between Israeli and Belgian weapons??

Tavor-latrun-exhibition-1.jpg

This is what Indians are using.

Rifle_FN_F2000.jpg

This is what Pakistan is using. Spot the difference.

Why did you (Pakistan) follow us with Mi-8 and Mi-17 helo's? There are so many things common between Indian and Pakistani armed forces.

For example both the countries extensively use H&K MP-5.

You simply need to grow up a little bit.

My friend the USA and british also extensively use the MP5....it is agood gun and hence people use it....the MI-17 is also used by alot of other airforces....you people are not the only ones or the ones who have made it.:pakistan:

i think both guns have major difference tavor is from israel but im sure the pakistan using this gun is eqauly better than tavor

Sir,since you were in the Army i want to ask you something.

These kind of pictures we see of ITBP or the other day someone posted Signal guys doing martial arts...is it for every soldier or it is for a selected few to go and perform on raising days in front of media and people?

Well, The Training is Given to Everyone.... There are Regimental Championship and Inter Region Championships Between the Armed forces which Happen every year, the Best performers from the regiment are Allowed to Perform in such events... Well It Is Not that Others are not Trained, They are as Skilled as the Ones Seen here but Many Represent Different Events Like Shooting,Polo Etc etc so And Eventually loose the Chance to Perform like this...

There are 3 Martial Arts to Choose from in The ITBP .... Kalari Is The Primary, Takwondo and Karate are Optional

Back
Top Bottom