What's new

Indian military build-up: Pakistan shares concern with US

as far as I'm concerned kasab is a hindu, the clearly says baghwan mujhe kabhi nahin mac karega!!!!!!!
explain why the **** he says that!!!?
you people are in such denial!
haan bhai.....lol kar lo baat.....baaki time jo usne apna pakistan ka address bataya , wo to aap badi aasaani se bhool gaye.....aur **** fook kisey bol rahe ho??? yeh sab kisi college ke bachche ko jaake kaho.....
even a high ranking officer in india said that the mumbai attacks were inside job!! why would he lie bout such horrible shit like that?
one high ranking officer said that n u believed that , what about the others , from the indian side n the pak side ???
unki baat nahi maanoge ????
conspiracy theory banana band karo....apni aur apney quam ke baarey me kuchh achchha socho

Military action is not the only viable solution.. There are more effecticve measure to tackle the menace of this terrorism... give the doctor taste of his own medicine!!!!:azn::azn:

Not to forget that Pakistan is infected with polio whereas a single case has not been registered in India since 3 years!!!!

Are you a Buddhisst?
I was replying to his silly retards.... Polio he did not mentioned.. hence refrained from any comments regarding that...

as far as I'm concerned kasab is a hindu, the clearly says baghwan mujhe kabhi nahin mac karega!!!!!!!
explain why the **** he says that!!!?
you people are in such denial!

even a high ranking officer in India said that the Mumbai attacks were inside job!! why would he lie bout such horrible shit like that?
He was referring to the Hindu god of the person in-front of him (thinking he is Hindu)... he thought that Allah would forgive him.. Poor chap... Did not knew that Islam don't allow attack on innocent and helpless one....
And about high ranking officer, do you think that conspiracy theory only originates in Pakistan only???:fie:

india-pakistan-war-1.jpg

Indians are missing the point.

It's not about 'crying' to the US, but laying the ground work for Pakistan's counter-moves which may not comply with America's "do more" mantra on the Afghan front.

No surprise, you are always disinterested in acting against terrorism.

Keep telling yourself that it'll only help you sleep better at night.
This is not the 18th century where neighboring countries will rush into the battle fields to take it all out in 1 go.
This is the age of asymmetric warfare and diplomacy and clearly we are winning.

You're wining diplomatically not because u r smart.. .. just because our leaders are assholes!

700,000 soldiers in kashmir??? :woot: It seems your head is always stuck in the clouds, or you're high on some esoteric substances whenever you post nonsensical clap-trap like you have just done!

700,000 soldiers means approx 30-40 infantry/mountain divisions deployed there!! Whooops! Someone needs to see a shrink, pronto - and it ain't me! :crazy:

Get your facts right mate,

It's 70 million soldiers we have there.

looks like another fun thread , lets see how long it will go :bunny::dance3:

These are always fun aren't they :yahoo:

We have over 1 trillion dollar economy. We can spend was we want for our security. You develop your economy and buy your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom