What's new

Indian MiG-29 crash lands in Hainan Island undetected: PLAAF official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I hate mig 29. But BAF has maintained this junk quite well and has yet to experience a single crash. May be U can ask BAF to train your Indian pilots.:coffee:

Funny you say that when history is proof to the fact that it has always been Indians giving you guys training so your people dont get wiped out from the face of the planet by a certain favourite army of yours (if you know what I mean :whistle: )

I believe the word I am looking for is Irony? :lol:

Funny you say that when history is proof to the fact that it has always been Indians giving you guys training so your people dont get wiped out from the face of the planet by a certain favourite army of yours (if you know what I mean :whistle: )

I believe the word I am looking for is Irony? :lol:

As far as I know before 2009 (i.e before this scum dalal gov came to power) India-BD had almost 0 military interaction. Did u just bring that out of your @rse? India never gave us any training after 75 and inshallah they won't be able to in the future as well. Most of our Migs R in ukarine for servicing if I am not wrong.

Most of the BAF's MiG-29s have been "Hangar Queens" in their service lives. That is the ideal way to prevent crashes. :D

One of the major reason why I hate the purchase of that AC. It was big scam by dalal AL party without any cost benefit analysis. Btw there R lots of F7 with hardly any crashes. And soon we may have some Su 27/30. :undecided:

Did u just bring that out of your @rse?

You will figure it out eventually :P

After being in this forum and interacting with various groups of posters, I find BDeshi posters here to be the most intellectually challenged, so I will give you some time to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom