What's new

Indian MiG-29 crash lands in Hainan Island undetected: PLAAF official

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case India will be able to say "We got the Mother of all Bombs!" :D
No! If SinoChallenger applies for Indian Citizenship and gets it, India will be able to say, "We got the Mother of all Bums!" :lol:

Ok, just kidding! :partay:

You mean the multi-megaton nuclear weapon praiser SinoChallenger?

Yes indeed. The singularly challenged soul. But is he the only such specimen here?

No! If SinoChallenger applies for Indian Citizenship and gets it, India will be able to say, "We got the Mother of all Bums!" :lol:

Ok, just kidding! :partay:

Or "Dumb as a Bumb".........

At last PDF made me fool minutes before the next day...:cry::cry:

I get the joke .Indian mig 29 and crash are synonymous but PLAAF not detecting the junk is a big joke.Nice one bro @SinoSoldier.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the joke .Indian mig 29 and crash are synonymous but PLAAF not detecting the junk is a big joke.Nice one bro @SinoSoldier.:lol:
remember mate your BAF also operates these "junks"!so from next time onward try something else if you really wanna troll:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
remember mate your BAF also operates these "junks"!so from next time onward try something else if you really wanna troll:omghaha:

Yeah I hate mig 29. But BAF has maintained this junk quite well and has yet to experience a single crash. May be U can ask BAF to train your Indian pilots.:coffee:

Yeah I hate mig 29. But BAF has maintained this junk quite well and has yet to experience a single crash. May be U can ask BAF to train your Indian pilots.:coffee:

Most of the BAF's MiG-29s have been "Hangar Queens" in their service lives. That is the ideal way to prevent crashes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom