Arnab goswami Retard or normal

• Retard

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
Indian members your views on Arnab Goswami Is he a retard or normal

i watched his show

Firstly, I didn't take part in the poll because Arnab is certainly not normal but he is also not "Retard" ( someone changed that word in the thread title to the better one, "Psycho"). He is not psycho in the sense of films which are on that topic. He is just unthinking and brainwashed.

Secondly, some years ago the Hindu Right used to hate Arnab but after the JNU incident of "Bharat Tere Tukde Honge, Inshallah" from 2016 he suddenly changed his ideology and became a right-winger ultra-nationalist and the darling of not only such people as Gen. G.D.Bakshi but also those among the masses who support these right-wing ultra-nationalists.

Yaar: Aik tau aap ko her aurat cute aur lovely lagti hae.:lol:

I think she is Tamil Brahmin..The hold of Brahmins on the mainstream Indian narrative is tiring and suffocating...The one thing that keeps me away from India is this Brahman domination......The one thing that will bring me back to India is this Brahman domination

Firstly, I didn't take part in the poll because Arnab is certainly not normal but he is also not "Retard" ( someone changed that word in the thread title to the better one, "Psycho"). He is not psycho in the sense of films which are on that topic. He is just unthinking and brainwashed.

Secondly, some years ago the Hindu Right used to hate Arnab but after the JNU incident of "
Bharat Tere Tukde Honge, Inshallah" from 2016 he suddenly changed his ideology and became a right-winger ultra-nationalist and the darling of not only such people as Gen. G.D.Bakshi but also those among the masses who support these right-wing ultra-nationalists.

What the phacck were these JNU jholawalas thinking?

Can Indian members explain where this TV news culture of inviting guests on to shout at them and at one another developed from? Goswami’s show is the worst but I’ve noticed this in other programs too, people often have shouting matches.

Definitely seems like an Indian media thing, haven’t seen it as prevalent elsewhere.

I have in my computer certain selected programs of following anchors, pertaining to Feb 26/27:

Arnab Goswami
Rahul Shivshankar
Ameesh Devgan
Preeti Raghunandan

Whenever I am somewhat depressed or in a gloomy mood; I see these programs and they are so comic, that they boost my mood.:lol::lol::lol:
Can you share Arnab's program here on 27th Feb?

Too noisy, Too much aggression, Too much repeated content. He shouts and lies at the same time. Indian media must be cleaned of such cheap people who are spreading hatred. The news channel doesn't have guts to open their review options to the public, It clearly means that they are doing big mistakes and against their ethics for their viewers. Programmed like News Channels. No commitment towards truth. Totally committed towards its promoters.

Frankly saying he is loony bean but quite popular among RW guys. However most mainstream media houses in both the countries is like this. Less substance and more shouting and showing superiority.

Not true for Pakistan.

Secondly, some years ago the Hindu Right used to hate Arnab but after the JNU incident of "Bharat Tere Tukde Honge, Inshallah" from 2016 he suddenly changed his ideology and became a right-winger ultra-nationalist and the darling of not only such people as Gen. G.D.Bakshi but also those among the masses who support these right-wing ultra-nationalists.

Sounds like how Alex Jones switched from Muslim-sympathetic, everything is false flags to manipulate us (even interviewed Hamid Gul,) into Muslims are to blame for everything, kill them all, and vote for Trump persona.

Even now I see rednecks with Info Wars stickers behind their trucks.

Can Indian members explain where this TV news culture of inviting guests on to shout at them and at one another developed from? Goswami’s show is the worst but I’ve noticed this in other programs too, people often have shouting matches.

Definitely seems like an Indian media thing, haven’t seen it as prevalent elsewhere.

Indian culture in general. Louder, violent, and more belligerent one is always right.

Hence, Modi and Yogi.

It started more or less by Goswami himself others just copied the style on viewing the success. Indian public don't want news they want sensation and drama and wants to see ultimately their viewpoint triumphs over others. The debates were never to accommodate different viewpoints rather it was to show their viewpoint is superior. MSM understood it and it spreaded like wildfire.

Back
Top Bottom