What's new

Indian members your views on Arnab Goswami retard psyco or normal

Arnab goswami Retard or normal

• Retard

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
You need to watch channels like Geo, Samaa, Dunya, ARY, Express, AAJ, BOL, 92 NEWS to say about as these channels are watched majority

Best thing about Pakistan TV are their TV dramas......25-26 episodes..Maamla Khatam...Very good acting...tight script quite a few times...pleasure to watch....

Never watched them before...will watch'em soon.
Don't forget Rubika Liaquat and Sudhir Chaudhary aka Tihari

Best thing about Pakistan TV are their TV dramas......25-26 episodes..Maamla Khatam...Very good acting...tight script quite a few times...pleasure to watch....
You forgot to mention Beautiful Women and Handsome Men

A few years back I thought he was just another patriotic guy, who felt deeply about the problems the country was facing.
He has likely been bought or pressurised by the ruling party.
P. S. - When he gets agitated, he goes full retard.
He can be normal, when he is in a good mood. Not a good 'anchor' material.

He provides good stand up material. Kunal kamra is a comic who has done some good stuff making fun of Arnab's style. You can check it out on YouTube.

Don't forget Rubika Liaquat and Sudhir Chaudhary aka Tihari

You forgot to mention Beautiful Women and Handsome Men

The women are beautiful no doubt..but variable from show to show.....Men...Ummm well some are Global Top Tier...but many donot match up...but things are getting better now...Pakistan needs to match up men within 5-10 years of the woman when casting for couples..nothing's more creepy than a really old looking man saying sweet nothings to a woman 15+ years younger than him...the present crop of male actors that are below 30 are safe..since they will take care of their diets, exercise regimen, hormone levels etc..

You need to watch channels like Geo, Samaa, Dunya, ARY, Express, AAJ, BOL, 92 NEWS to say about as these channels are watched majority
Sir I have seen Samaa and ARY news as far as I remember and both are as similar as MSM here.But the Series produced in your country is really good. I wonder why when having such creative things in country People go gaga over Bollywood. I personally never watched Bollywood movie as I found this pretty absurd regarding plot to insertion of music numbers in between.

Back
Top Bottom