What's new

Indian Media: The Formidable Second Aircarft Carrier of China.

Daedalus

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
While browsing through Baidu news, came across this. Someone by the name of lj posted this hilarious article on a Chinese forum. The title itself got me cracking. Believe me, no media house in India is talking about Chinese AC (1st or 2nd) for quite a while now. Very jingoistic and self praising of him.
印媒:中国第二艘航母太可怕 竟敢这么做:rofl:
(I wasn't able to translate it precisely, But in mandarin its funny)
中国军方打造第二艘航母的消息备受外界关注,无论是航母的排水量,还是舰载机的起飞方式,都是外媒热议话题。比起美日的紧盯,印度作为中国的邻国之一,更多的表示中国航母建造能力很不可思议。

近日,有媒体报道中国第二艘航母正在建造,其中排水量有望匹敌美国尼米兹级的10万吨,而且还将尝试电磁弹射,这意味着,中国航母将实现跨越式发展,一跃成为世界最先进航母国行列。

报道称,中国国内媒体消息指出,中国船舶重工集团公司(中国两个主要的造船厂之一)发布消息称,其一个研究机构已得到国家批准并获得拨款,正式开始着手研究核动力船舶核心技术。这意味着,外界对于中国军方打造航母的预测,一一变成现实,只是第二艘航母就上核动力,确实让印度万万没想到。

中国发展航母是世界大国中最滞后的,目前,中国仅有一艘辽宁舰,但是辽宁舰的战斗力跟世界先进航母的差距非常大。而且辽宁舰采用滑跃起飞,舰载机搭载的燃油和武器都有限,达不到中国建设远洋海军的需求。

美国最新的情报分析也相信,中国大陆解放军海军要拥有更强大的海权,最少需要有三个航母战斗群,并且编列五艘的航母,才能打造真正的解放军的航母海上舰队。
W020140331373785028602.png

香港杂志提到,随着中国大陆解放军第一艘的航空母舰正式地服役之后,将会面临一系列新的挑战,将逐渐在现实的大海的训练,以及实战演习当中摸索克服,而中国大陆的海军也认为,修了第一艘的航空母舰的成军,可以形成大海上攻防兼备的强大的海上体系,使到中国大陆海军的水面舰艇、潜艇、航空兵力量形成综合的联合的战斗力。
W020140331373797208718.png
Dont know what that it.
中国要在21世纪打造一支远洋海军,显然需要更多的航母作为支撑。据推测,中国航母的需求量保守估计是6艘,这也就意味着中国三大舰队每个至少要装备两艘,才能满足国防和打造远洋海军的需要。

All together its a 11 pages article. Comparing the AC with Ford and Nimitz class AC's.

印媒:中国第二艘航母太可怕 竟敢这么做-花季乐园-中学生频道- 未来网-hjly.k618.cn 中国未成年人健康上网平台

China's second aircraft carrier will be an improved version of Liaoning.

Since many Chinese websites are just attention whores, they don't represent the voice of China's state media.

China's second aircraft carrier will be an improved version of Liaoning.

Since many Chinese websites are just attention whores, they don't represent the voice of China's state media.
That why I used the word FORUM. Some idiot by the username lj posted it today.
I was just a little surprised when I found it on Baidu News (chinese equivalent of google news). I guess they don't edit that section properly.

That why I used the word FORUM. Some idiot by the username lj posted it today.
I was just a little surprised when I found it on Baidu News (chinese equivalent of google news). I guess they don't edit that section properly.

All Chinese military amateurs know that China's first batch of aircraft carriers will be one 70000 tons STOBAR and one 80000+ tons CATOBAR.

If anyone doesn't know about that, then he/she doesn't deserve to be qualified as an amateur.

Last edited:
All Chinese military amateurs know that China's first batch of aircraft carriers will be one 70000 tons CATOBAR and one 80000+ tons STOBAR.

If anyone doesn't know about that, then he/she doesn't deserve to be qualified as an amateur.
On the third page he goes on to say
据不同消息,其标准排水量5.5万吨,满载排水量6.75万吨。最令人感兴趣的是中国航母计划的第二阶段。2012年有报道称,在落实第二阶段计划时,中国至少将建造两艘10.0万吨级航母,而且使用核动力装置和电磁弹射器
Don't know where he pulled that figures from.

While browsing through Baidu news, came across this. Someone by the name of lj posted this hilarious article on a Chinese forum. The title itself got me cracking. Believe me, no media house in India is talking about Chinese AC (1st or 2nd) for quite a while now. Very jingoistic and self praising of him.
印媒:中国第二艘航母太可怕 竟敢这么做:rofl:
(I wasn't able to translate it precisely, But in mandarin its funny)
中国军方打造第二艘航母的消息备受外界关注,无论是航母的排水量,还是舰载机的起飞方式,都是外媒热议话题。比起美日的紧盯,印度作为中国的邻国之一,更多的表示中国航母建造能力很不可思议。

近日,有媒体报道中国第二艘航母正在建造,其中排水量有望匹敌美国尼米兹级的10万吨,而且还将尝试电磁弹射,这意味着,中国航母将实现跨越式发展,一跃成为世界最先进航母国行列。

报道称,中国国内媒体消息指出,中国船舶重工集团公司(中国两个主要的造船厂之一)发布消息称,其一个研究机构已得到国家批准并获得拨款,正式开始着手研究核动力船舶核心技术。这意味着,外界对于中国军方打造航母的预测,一一变成现实,只是第二艘航母就上核动力,确实让印度万万没想到。

中国发展航母是世界大国中最滞后的,目前,中国仅有一艘辽宁舰,但是辽宁舰的战斗力跟世界先进航母的差距非常大。而且辽宁舰采用滑跃起飞,舰载机搭载的燃油和武器都有限,达不到中国建设远洋海军的需求。

美国最新的情报分析也相信,中国大陆解放军海军要拥有更强大的海权,最少需要有三个航母战斗群,并且编列五艘的航母,才能打造真正的解放军的航母海上舰队。
View attachment 22762
香港杂志提到,随着中国大陆解放军第一艘的航空母舰正式地服役之后,将会面临一系列新的挑战,将逐渐在现实的大海的训练,以及实战演习当中摸索克服,而中国大陆的海军也认为,修了第一艘的航空母舰的成军,可以形成大海上攻防兼备的强大的海上体系,使到中国大陆海军的水面舰艇、潜艇、航空兵力量形成综合的联合的战斗力。
View attachment 22763 View attachment 22763
Dont know what that it.
中国要在21世纪打造一支远洋海军,显然需要更多的航母作为支撑。据推测,中国航母的需求量保守估计是6艘,这也就意味着中国三大舰队每个至少要装备两艘,才能满足国防和打造远洋海军的需要。

All together its a 11 pages article. Comparing the AC with Ford and Nimitz class AC's.

印媒:中国第二艘航母太可怕 竟敢这么做-花季乐园-中学生频道- 未来网-hjly.k618.cn 中国未成年人健康上网平台
mate, at lest quote something from 铁血, cjdby, 中华网,or any other reputable forums```military fans and enthusiasts wont read the site you just quoted, its more like a info junk site

He is pulling thing out of his ***.

China will not build the nuclear supercarrier until 2020.
I won't have given this article a second thought if not for the word Indian Media in his title. I could be a hypocrite if I didn't say that this kind of things happen on this side of the border also.
I'm taking it on the lighter side. I posted it cause of the second poster, it has got a star trek vibe to it.

mate, at lest quote something from 铁血, cjdby, 中华网,or any other reputable forums```military fans and enthusiasts wont read the site you just quoted, its more like a info junk site
Dont take it seriously mate. I have mentioned that its from a forum and a fanboy article.

All Chinese military amateurs know that China's first batch of aircraft carriers will be one 70000 tons STOBAR and one 80000+ tons CATOBAR.

to clarify, the second carrier will be ski-jump and there is no second patch as circulated on forums```and the third one will be the real deal, steam catapult and newly designed hull

China is working hard to build a supercarrier to match the CVN-78 class in the near future, but right now China is not ready yet.

to clarify, the second carrier will be ski-jump and there is no second patch as circulated on forums```and the third one will be the real deal, steam catapult and newly designed hull

The Type 001A has started right now, while the Type 002 will be started a bit later, maybe 2015-2016.

But both Type 001A and Type 002 are considered as the first batch of the indigenous carrier building by two different shipyards.

China is working hard to build a supercarrier to match the CVN-78 class in the near future, but right now China is not ready yet.

The Type 001A has started right now, while the Type 002 will be started a bit later, maybe 2015-2016.

But both Type 001A and Type 002 are considered as the first batch of the indigenous carrier building by two different shipyards.
No, there is no such thing called same patch or not```the second carrier will be the 'liaoning' modified version, and the 3rd one will be the indigenous carrier

there are too many fancy rumor circling around Chinese carrier, and most of them are just as 'solid' as a thin air

No, there is no such thing called same patch or not```the second carrier will be the 'liaoning' modified version, and the 3rd one will be the indigenous carrier

there are too many fancy rumor circling around Chinese carrier, and most of them are just as 'solid' as a thin air

If they decide to build a carrier today,they will still make it faster than iac-1,thats a reality.

Accept it and get on with life

If they decide to build a carrier today,they will still make it faster than iac-1,thats a reality.

Accept it and get on with life
and your point being?
btw, the carrier project started in late 80s, when most people, even the Chinese experts wouldnt suggest china to hv AV fleets, and the decision was made a decade ago to build several carriers, and the construction contract was signed a year ago, so it is not a simple linear logic

Do you know what the Type 001A stands for?

The Type 001 is Liaoning, while the Type 001A means an improved version of Liaoning.

The Type 002 is a completely breakthrough, it will feature three steam capults, two on the bow and one on the angle deck.

航母的代号是048工程,而第一批国产航母就是两艘,一艘大辽改,一艘红色小鹰

这两艘航母是由两家不同的船厂建造,所以将不会是一艘接着一艘建造的,都是产不多时间内开工的

Last edited:
and your point being?
btw, the carrier project started in late 80s, when most people, even the Chinese experts wouldnt suggest china to hv AV fleets, and the decision was made a decade ago to build several carriers, and the construction contract was signed a year ago, so it is not a simple linear logic

I don't even need to elaborate,chinese shipbuilding is like a decade ahead of indian.
If u don't know this then u are lying to urself

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom