What's new

Indian Media`s poor reaction over Pakistan`s victory in Hockey Semi-Final

1907899_10152461474016227_2672224541776822940_n[1].jpg

Who told you FIH rules apply only during the game and not after the match.please google before making stupid claims.

You are claiming bad crowd and where are the pictures or no complains from the player,and no point playing victim after getting cought pants down.

do you know who where the guys who where suspended and for what,talking about middle finger,that the problem with pakiztanis like you dont know what happened but start debating,the guy who showed just the middle finger was not suspended.now review all your posts in the thread and see how stupid your posts sound,bwahahahahahahah

You should go back and review my posts and tell me when did i say he was suspended ?

anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

happy posting :P
burnol.jpg

lol Indians saying they were lucky.

You have to give security no matter what. There is no "luck" in this case.
Exactly, we are not Pakistan... Here is a flash back for you on how Sri Lankan team was attacked by Terriorists in Pakistan...
2009 attack on the Sri Lanka national cricket team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its an international event it was your DUTY to provide them with protection luck didn't have any thing to do with it
as for there reaction
judging the history of Indian crowds and what i observed during the match the crowd was also in on it and must have done something to rile the players up
all in all it was a tense affair
this blast from the past just proves my point
timthumb.jpg

thanks @Areesh for pointing this out in that other thread

Showing finger to a player and to audience are two different things..... Showing fingers to an Indian player can be justified but to audience... heh... But that does not matters now cause they got what they deserved...
By the way, they played well...

Exactly, we are not Pakistan... Here is a flash back for you on how Sri Lankan team was attacked by Terriorists in Pakistan...
2009 attack on the Sri Lanka national cricket team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Showing finger to a player and to audience are two different things..... Showing fingers to an Indian player can be justified but to audience... heh... But that does not matters now cause they got what they deserved...

:lol: showing finger to Indian players is justified ? how?

:lol: showing finger to Indian players is justified ? how?
cause they were only eleven...:D... kya dude!!! I am only saying that showing fingers to players is less idiotic than showing it to those who are fan of the game which you play... I have never ever seen any player who abuses public....

cause they were only eleven...:D... kya dude!!! I am only saying that showing fingers to players is less idiotic than showing it to those who are fan of the game which you play... I have never ever seen any player who abuses public....
:D the public abuse players always its time they taste it as well

Keyword here is "terrorist". You are applying something totally irrelevant to this scenario here.
in same manner, if something had happened there (throwing bottles, abuses etc and not any physical violence), we would have said that they are the anti-social elements. ..

:D the public abuse players always its time they taste it as well
That is why, the players are testing bans.... Also, your Hockey team is following your Cricket team....Oh boy, i can see the future....

in same manner, if something had happened there (throwing bottles, abuses etc and not any physical violence), we would have said that they are the anti-social elements. ..

No you can't say that.

its an international event it was your DUTY to provide them with protection luck didn't have any thing to do with it
as for there reaction
judging the history of Indian crowds and what i observed during the match the crowd was also in on it and must have done something to rile the players up
all in all it was a tense affair
this blast from the past just proves my point
timthumb.jpg

thanks @Areesh for pointing this out in that other thread

he was heavily criticized by indian media and no one was defending his act like you are doing

Firstly, the crowd was misbehaving with our players, secondly the players shouldn't have really done it because it was unnecessary but Indian crowd couldn't sallow their defeat at the hands of Pakistanis, Which they also received in Cricked 2012 when Pakistan toured India.

In Short Indians are just whiny little BiT$$s :p

hahahah that crowd payed for that match okay you can not just show middle finger to the people who are paying you okay

the pakistani boys were wrong with their gestures but it was also a heat of the moment thing...it happens everyday in sports world-wide....soccer, american sports etc....no need for knee-jerk reactions by India anymore.....one german player did it in the final after scoring the 1st goal and all indian spectators were cheering him.....no hooliganism there bcuz the guy was 'white'.....no FIH action against him.

the pakistani boys were wrong with their gestures but it was also a heat of the moment thing...it happens everyday in sports world-wide....soccer, american sports etc....no need for knee-jerk reactions by India anymore.....one german player did it in the final after scoring the 1st goal and all indian spectators were cheering him.....no hooliganism there bcuz the guy was 'white'.....no FIH action against him.

Do you know any of those Louts in the paksitani Hockey team? :what:
Probably you do know where the expressions "sporting", "sportsman's spirit" and all of that came from, no? :azn:
Enjoy your victory and revel in it...... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom