What's new

Indian Media`s poor reaction over Pakistan`s victory in Hockey Semi-Final

International Hockey Federation has said that no action will be taken against any of the pakistani player.
BTW.You indians should know some manners of hosting an event and also have some ability to digest Pakistani victory
Khatam ho gya tumhara show
Ro Bharat Ro
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Could u provide me a picture of our players showing ``F`` signs to the spectators.I saw the whole match but did`nt see the ``F`` sign.May b u have a special pair of eyes

You can easily find those pictures on google or on news media website or just search on youtube. Audience will go overboard, they will shout slogans against players and so on but it's responsibility of a sportsman to show them why they deserve respect.

When a sportsman shows respect to the crowd, crowd gives back 1000 times more. Found this on Facebook(my friend shared it) A rewind of India-Pak matches in Chennai - The Hindu

I can only guess that you havent seen the visuals of the celebration of some of the pakistani players....
In case you havent seen it let me tell you the gestures they made during celebrations were CHEAP. .
5kqSh3W.png

Do you know the meaning of professional.Your player are governed by the rules of FIH and thats why they get the ban and crowd dont come under FIH hence no ban.
Why no photos or videos of crowd behaving badly ,other than our pakiztanis mentioning in their posts.

I dont see anything in the post other than rants of a frustated pakiztani.

the FIH rules apply during the game not outside the game. period.

all we are seeing frustrated bharotis . and even if our players are banned for showing middle finger to some uncivilized abusers well NOT a bad bargain i would say bravo the Pakistani player with tricolor hockey stick and yeh middle finger bwahahahahahahah

As usual defending abusive behaviour or your players .... Not surprising at all.
as usual ? lolzz when was the last time?

anyway this time the behavior was all fine justified for an abusive indian crowd.

Why does it matter even if they are provoked,they are professionals and they should behave like one.
Indian media even if over reacted,it did after the incident,the damage was already done.

Sports men are ambassidors of your country,if you are ok with your sports men showing middle finger,thursting pelvis to the crowd and shouting G**d pad di ,then any sane mind will say they deserve it.

You're talking about Indo-Pak competitive sport, rowdy crowds being beaten on home turf, shit happens they get angry, more shit happens the players who SHOULD NOT have responded, did. I'm not saying anything about the crowd here, but the protests lodged by PMS crazy whiny BS media is what pisses me off.

You can easily find those pictures on google or on news media website or just search on youtube. Audience will go overboard, they will shout slogans against players and so on but it's responsibility of a sportsman to show them why they deserve respect.

When a sportsman shows respect to the crowd, crowd gives back 1000 times more. Found this on Facebook(my friend shared it) A rewind of India-Pak matches in Chennai - The Hindu

this is what some of your own people said

hockey.jpg

the FIH rules apply during the game not outside the game. period.

all we are seeing frustrated bharotis . and even if our players are banned for showing middle finger to some uncivilized abusers well NOT a bad bargain i would say bravo the Pakistani player with tricolor hockey stick and yeh middle finger bwahahahahahahah
Who told you FIH rules apply only during the game and not after the match.please google before making stupid claims.

You are claiming bad crowd and where are the pictures or no complains from the player,and no point playing victim after getting cought pants down.

do you know who where the guys who where suspended and for what,talking about middle finger,that the problem with pakiztanis like you dont know what happened but start debating,the guy who showed just the middle finger was not suspended.now review all your posts in the thread and see how stupid your posts sound,bwahahahahahahah

You're talking about Indo-Pak competitive sport, rowdy crowds being beaten on home turf, shit happens they get angry, more shit happens the players who SHOULD NOT have responded, did. I'm not saying anything about the crowd here, but the protests lodged by PMS crazy whiny BS media is what pisses me off.
Indian media has become whiny, no two ways a out that..

But, this attitude is on just for Pakistan... Its for everything.

Your first generation of cricketers had very talented players no doubt about that. The current generation of players is mostly fixers and chuckers. So for one generation you had the upper hand now we play better. Stop being delusional and living in the past.
And when shit hits the fan, we own you guys body and soul. That is why even small victories entices such expression of vehemence from your top sportspersons!

Imagine with so called fixers and less talented chuckers you are still not able to beat us, and these so called less talented chuckers came to your den in 2012 and OWNED your @$$ in front of your miss-behaving crowd.

Back
Top Bottom