What's new

Indian Media on Speech of Chuck Hagel

Hi,

Sir, strategically it would have been better if india had kept its distance---taken a higher ground and moved ahead away from back stabbing---but india being india----it still does these menial things out of habbit---.

As big and strong as india is---mentally it is still acts like a nascent/pubescent nation---. The u s will get out of afg one day---pushtuns will come back to power---pakistan will be favourite again---so all this game---the end result would be a failure---.

In order for india to really progress---it needs to break its shackles from its past---and just move ahead---just leave the bitterness behind.

Sir,

But they won't....otherwise who will they blame for their ills? Their nation needs to change this mindset and be sincere in peace effort from Pakistan. India on peace terms with Pakistan, will give them tremendous leverage on the routes to central Asia. Otherwise it is still a distant dream.

China is already coming to Balochistan, Afghan war is going to draw down, Kerry and Hagel are going to handle Pakistan well enough and who know when the Russians come in as well?

This is the trump card Pakistan has, only if our spineless leaders and diplomats knew how to use it.:hitwall:

Hi,

To the indian colleagues---see---just in an instant you changed your colors---. Truthfully---between pakistan and india---there is no peace---either you will destroy us or we will destroy you----or as it seems---it will be a mutual destruction---.

It will also come out in due time---that that 2002 attack on indian parliament was a fake and was an indian arranged attack and so were the mumbai attacks carried with the blessing of indian security services----.

Pakistanis are only good at one thing----how to make corrupt money---otherwise they are a 'stupid' nation----that is what the intellectuals of the world are saying now---they are brainless when it comes down to making analysis of a trying situation.

The current issues at the border between indian military and pak military are again an indian aggression---.

My pakistani countrymen are extremely pathetic---they have no clue why it is such---it is so because the U S is starting to be on its way out of afg----it will be planning to leave a lots of its equipment for the pakistanis---the indian military does not want that----it wants to create issues and show paks as trouble makers so that the u s is forced to move most of its assets out due to rising american public pressure.

Paks sold their souls to the corrupt and the incompetent---they deserve every bit of it----.

@MastanKhan Sir, I have a doubt so I am asking this.

Are you saying Parliament attack, Mumbai attack etc. were orchestrated by India ?

We haven't changed color. I agree that India has caused problems from Afghanistan in Pakistan. But no where the Senator mentioned terrorism and terror. Its not rocket science.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MastanKhan Sir, I have a doubt so I am asking this.

Are you saying Parliament attack, Mumbai attack etc. were orchestrated by India ?

We haven't changed color. I agree that India has caused problems from Afghanistan in Pakistan. But no where the Senator mentioned terrorism and terror. Its not rocket science.

Hi,

2002 parliament attack---absolutely indian orchestrated----. The u s was completely in pakistan's hands---india needed a diversion----it saw the momentum completely slip away from its hands----it had to do something drastic to move the spotlight away from pakistan---.

The bottomline is who benefitted from that attack----not pakistan---it was india which got all the benefit from that attack---. That attack in itself looked so fake and staged---and poor pathetic pakistan could not even make its case again----how disgusting---.

As for mumbai attacks---orchestrated---I can't say that---but I will say this---the indian agencies knew about it in time and did not do enough to stop it---and again---it was like an open book--but pakistan again fell on its face.

See that is what happens---when corrupt and greedy rule the roost---they cannot take actions that men of honor and dignity would---.

@MastanKhan

Then by applying your skewed logic,---------- Pakistan which has been exporter of terrorism in entire world where people from US, UK, CAR countries come for world class training for terrorism, --------------allowed the TTP attacks and LeJ attacks to portray itself as victim of terrorism and take the focus against them----------- when US charged Pakistan of helping Taliban and safe havens to terrorists ---------and OBL was found in Pakistan.

BTW US was already pissed off at Pakistan for 1999 after Lahore Bus. It was ABV Vajpayee who again initiated peace talks and Pakistan gave us Parliament attack. Then Aman ki Asha lead to Mumbai attack.

Oh dear, poor Pakistan, being framed by India.

Idiots are Indian Politicians who try to talk peace with a nation who don't want it at first place.

Sorry to say Sir, I don't think you are the same person who used to talk logic rather than conspiracy theories.

Scorpionx,

Thank you for the video---the bottom line never changes under any circumstance---what would be the benefit to pakistan for attacking the parliament---there was none---pakistan already had the benefit of 110% of u s attention---.

Who was at the losing end of the proposition---it was india---india needed a serious diversion--it created one and smashed pakistan---.

Scorpionx,

Thank you for the video---the bottom line never changes under any circumstance---what would be the benefit to pakistan for attacking the parliament---there was none---pakistan already had the benefit of 110% of u s attention---.

Who was at the losing end of the proposition---it was india---india needed a serious diversion--it created one and smashed pakistan---.

conspiracy-theory-rock.jpg

Scorpionx,

Sir,By your logic each and every terrorist incidents in India can be labelled as "conspiracy theory" by Indians only. If you were in our position would you buy your own statement? What more proof you need when one of the key perpetrators have admitted his crime on air?

Hi,

Sir, strategically it would have been better if india had kept its distance---taken a higher ground and moved ahead away from back stabbing---but india being india----it still does these menial things out of habbit---.

As big and strong as india is---mentally it is still acts like a nascent/pubescent nation---. The u s will get out of afg one day---pushtuns will come back to power---pakistan will be favourite again---so all this game---the end result would be a failure---.

In order for india to really progress---it needs to break its shackles from its past---and just move ahead---just leave the bitterness behind.

tumblr_l5x8az2Ten1qcjupzo1_500.jpg

--------

I think Indian news might get more hits than top Bollywood blockbusters. If some one is bored one can always watch Indian news full of action, thrill and suspense.

Hello @MastanKhan any Indian with common sense would know that India is causing issues in Pakistan. It is actually dumb if India does not. Face it Pakistan has done this to India and still doing we are not on friendly term and It's in India's interest for Pakistan unrest to continue. As long as Pakistan has internal issues it has less time to concentrate on Kashmir issue.

Indian media just does it's bit portraying India as righteous and Pakistan as the Evil villain. I don't see this changing any time soon.

bro u r right plz tell this to ur fellows on this forum...that would be prestigious job....

Chuck Hagel is a responsible man. Most probably he knows the facts and saw the ground reality by US armed forces in Afghanistan. Plus US see no Indian role in near future. That s the reason time for US to get rid of India. Seems deal is done Pakistan and US will alone control the Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom