What's new

Indian Media on Speech of Chuck Hagel

Acute comprehension to say the least.....the subject is India's presence in Afghanistan.!!

Never suffered comprehension problems, merely pointing out that you (Pakistan/Pakistanis) simply do not enjoy the luxury of welcoming anyone's demise when your country is in the state it is. You might suffer a demise in your own country while wishing for India's demise in Afghanistan. All because of your very well thought out Afghan policy.

Never suffered comprehension problems, merely pointing out that you (Pakistan/Pakistanis) simply do not enjoy the luxury of welcoming anyone's demise when your country is in the state it is. You might suffer a demise in your own country while wishing for India's demise in Afghanistan. All because of your very well thought out Afghan policy.

The solution duly represents it'self.....
When an opportunist under the guise of development is financing ant-Pakistan elements and has other malign intents, we would certainly enjoy and welcome her demise from that region.!!

When an opportunist under the guise of development is financing ant-Pakistan elements and has other malign intents, we would certainly enjoy and welcome her demise from that region.!!

I'm sure you would, needs just a minor change from anti-Pakistan to anti-India & your post could refer to our feeling on the matter.

Sounds like gaining a strategic part of nation in guise of financing and supporting so called "freedom fight" of that region and has particular intents since its inception, becoming victim of same holy warriors killing the people who raised and helped them, and welcome the death and destruction in their own country.

I'm sure you would, needs just a minor change from anti-Pakistan to anti-India & your post could refer to our feeling on the matter.

I would indeed, if only India shared a common border with Afghanistan. !!

Sounds like gaining a strategic part of nation in guise of financing and supporting so called "freedom fight" of that region and has particular intents since its inception, becoming victim of same holy warriors killing the people who raised and helped them, and welcome the death and destruction in their own country.
As I said before, those holy warriors must be in their 70s, but more closer to our times, some one seems to be filling their coffers to maintain the momentum..... any wonder folks back home are resorting to garnish their meals with ant-pesticides. !!

I would indeed, if only India shared a common border with Afghanistan. !!

Common border is irrelevant, we still have Iran there & the Northern Alliance will not be left on their own like last time. If India chooses, money will not be a major issue, there is simply no way India can allow Afghanistan to simply fall into Pakistan's hands. In this case, we will also be counting on Russia, Iran & most importantly, the U.S. who, finally not being in a position to be blackmailed by Pakistan (after the troop draw down) will be glad to pay back in the same coin. For every Pakistani who wishes for this day to come soon; beware, you might just get your wish. As you said, Afghanistan is on your border, not ours. A hot border there won't hurt us but it might raise the temperature plenty in Pakistan.

Common border is irrelevant, we still have Iran there & the Northern Alliance will not be left on their own like last time. If India chooses, money will not be a major issue, there is simply no way India can allow Afghanistan to simply fall into Pakistan's hands. In this case, we will also be counting on Russia, Iran & most importantly, the U.S. who, finally not being in a position to be blackmailed by Pakistan (after the troop draw down) will be glad to pay back in the same coin. For every Pakistani who wishes for this day to come soon; beware, you might just get your wish. As you said, Afghanistan is on your border, not ours. A hot border there won't hurt us but it might raise the temperature plenty in Pakistan.

This hot border is already hurting us so much.

I would indeed, if only India shared a common border with Afghanistan. !!As I said before, those holy warriors must be in their 70s, but more closer to our times, some one seems to be filling their coffers to maintain the momentum..... any wonder folks back home are resorting to garnish their meals with ant-pesticides. !!
Your dear old friends, US, KSA and UAE.

PAkistanis lives in delusions.Northern alliance or ANA is almost same.ANA is made of tajiks or uzbeks with few pashtuns.
and U.S is going to spend 4 billion on them annually .So if somebody hopes that NA will be trashed,say sorry to them.
Pakistan will never be in same position unless until every single nato soldier dnt departs from A-stan.
ANA after 2014 will be used by american generals.Soldiers will be from a-stan and commanders will be U.S officers.
This is meaning of 2014.

Nothing is going to change after 2014.

Missed some......the Cat's out of the bag. !!
Well you and rest of the world are intelligent enough to see the fact that India which has been victim of terrorism since 1989, which West saw in 9/11, 7/7 and Madrid, OBL found in the military town, they understand the rationale that India is doing the same that they have been facing.

Is it good ? No.

Does it kill innocent men, women and children ? Yes.

But will Pakistan learn how it feels like becoming the victim of terrorism which it has been exporting for more that 2 decades ? Well its their time for introspection.

I don't like proxy wars and pieces of men, women and children in Quetta, Peshawar etc. just like I don't like same thing happening in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur etc.

So my dear friend, should we kick out this proxy war concept and come to peace table and get rid of these terrorist groups and extremists like Hafeez Saeed.

Hi,

Sir, strategically it would have been better if india had kept its distance---taken a higher ground and moved ahead away from back stabbing---but india being india----it still does these menial things out of habbit---.

As big and strong as india is---mentally it is still acts like a nascent/pubescent nation---. The u s will get out of afg one day---pushtuns will come back to power---pakistan will be favourite again---so all this game---the end result would be a failure---.

In order for india to really progress---it needs to break its shackles from its past---and just move ahead---just leave the bitterness behind.

See I don't think the end result would be failure. What you think is once Americans left Taliban will swoop Afghanistan again and some how Pakistan will control the Taliban but I don't think this happening and I don't see America or world will let this happen. It is also not a given even if Taliban comes to power they will be against India. I don't see that much where Taliban have targeted Indians specifically even though there were Isolated incidents. What India trying to do in Afghanistan is to wind the hearts and minds of Afghans in the mean process create some head ache for Pakistan. My friend India is ready to break the shackles but will Pakistan allow it? If Pakistan just silence the jokers like Hafiz Saeed this will create a positive Image of Pakistan in India and our Politicians will be nudged by our Civil society to talk long lasting peace with Pakistan but this wont be in short span of time but It will surely happen.

But what Pakistan has to do now is to get it house and order since most of the attacks in Pakistan is caused by internal elements.

There is no gain in this dirty war only civilians are suffering you can cause some damage but in the end India will be the ultimate looser in A'stan, even if your intentions are good to work there nobody will trust you. The American gave you free hand for a while and now end game is approaching and Indian govt got clear message from US that there is no role of India in A'stan pack your bags. India is badly exposed at terrorist state by US Sec Def, sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan i am afraid it will encourage the Non-state actors to strike again.

It's not either yours nor Americas right to say pack your bags it's the Afghans right to say this If they ask us to stop we would be glad to oblige them. Buddy let me tell you this, the word Terrorism is synonymous with Pakistan. India's reputation is still in tact and just look how us DOD distancing itself from Chuck Hagel's remark.

Back
Top Bottom