What's new

Indian Media now blames ISI & NASA for the failure of India's Chandraayan-2 Moon mission

Guys... the wait is over and eventually the Indian experts have charged ISI for the failure of the chandrayan-2 mission. BTW this time, it is not ISI alone... NASA.. yes NASA is also part of the game
For all the Indian apologist with Pakistani flags who asked us to appreciate science and DGISPR was taking cheap shots...He was only warning Indians of their habit!

What science is this?

For all the Indian apologist with Pakistani flags who asked us to appreciate science and DGISPR was taking cheap shots...He was only warning Indians of their habit!

My question to such idiots is what science? There was nothing new in it.. A lot of countries have done it in the past. All you need is to spend money as the mechanics is well known. They were not doing something new. So wasting the money on some already done project while 600 million don't have toilets, women are raped and the poor are committing suicides.

Furthermore, these aman ka tamasha sellouts forget that Gangadesh is our existential enemy and even the liberal types like Shashi Tharoor and Barkha Dutt are against the existence of Pakistan. Both of them have justified Modi's actions in Kashmir which many mindless idiots and sellouts do not want us to see and focus because it goes against their aman ka tamasha narrative for which they get paid.

And my ultimate question is to these shameless sellouts is that if a person enters your home with guns, kills your children, beats your father and dishonours your mother and sister and then goes to a laboratory and makes NaCL (salt) from

HCl + NaOH ----> NaCl + H2O
Will you still be cheering..."Hey man,, though you raped my sister & mother, killed my children and you want to kill me as well but I escaped because I was at a safe place. However, since you have made salt from HCL and NaOH... I really congratulate you in the name of science"

Last edited:
I blame popular media. Whenever they launch a new Sci-Fi TV show in the US, they add a character or two of Indian origins to the plotline with exemplary accomplishment in science and key role in developing technologies that have leapt humanity forward into a new age. Although it is fiction half of Indian population takes is it seriously and starts daydreaming. And then netizens have to suffer for their delusions.

Guys... the wait is over and eventually the Indian experts have charged ISI for the failure of the chandrayan-2 mission. BTW this time, it is not ISI alone... NASA.. yes NASA is also part of the game

Summary of the audio in English
ISI has played a covert role in the failure of the Chandraayan-2 mission as it played the role in failure of Indian nuclear tests as well. ISI has been keenly observing all the developments of chaandrayan-2 because Pakistan got jealous but this time...not just Pakistan got jealous ...NASA joined forces against ISRO as well because USA is also jealous as USA will go to the moon in 2024 while India beat USA to moon by reaching there a solid 5 years earlier...

So guys finally the truth has been revealed and the reason of the failure is

ISI ki Napak Sajish
I have tried my best to translate and summarise but you are free to verify it other sources in case you do not understand Urdu.
Indian population is 1.33 billion and ISI and Pakistan involve in it:enjoy:

Good point.. Besides, NASA is to busy working on the warp ship.
honkeys aint happy with ruinin the earth yo. crackers wanna go out in them outer spaces and ruin them stars and planets.

tahts how crackers rollin aint whitey happy with wreckin a place up gotta wreck em all yo

I thought Indian said it was a 99.9999% success, why blame ISI and NASA for their supposedly "jealousy"? Was it a success or not?

Back
Top Bottom