What's new

Indian Media now blames ISI & NASA for the failure of India's Chandraayan-2 Moon mission

interesting, I was watching a clip where the vedix were high on some coktail and gasing all sorts of verbal diarrhea of how they have upped over Pakistan, that they are on the moon and Pakistan has hit the ground. blah blah blah.

Now this.

Guys... the wait is over and eventually the Indian experts have charged ISI for the failure of the chandrayan-2 mission. BTW this time, it is not ISI alone... NASA.. yes NASA is also part of the game

Summary of the audio in English
ISI has played a covert role in the failure of the Chandraayan-2 mission as it played the role in failure of Indian nuclear tests as well. ISI has been have keenly observing all the developments of chaandrayan because Pakistan got jealous but this time...not just Pakistan got jealous ...NASA joined forces against ISRO as well because USA is also jealous as USA will go to the moon in 2024 while India beat USA to moon by reaching there a solid 5 years earlier...

So guys finally the truth has been revealed and the reason of the failure is

ISI ki Napak Sajish
I have tried my best to translate and summarise but you are free to verify it other sources in case you do not understand Urdu.
NASA nay in ki Nasay Phaar di

nice comedic commentary

nice comedic commentary
to be honest.. I give the credit to the Gangadeshi expert since all I had to do was to translate and summarise and comes out as a comic piece while he is in fact .. so there's a disconnect between the humans and Hindutva specied that could not get evolved fully.

GUYS GUYS its my fault

my badua is the cause of the failure

to be honest.. I give the credit to the Gangadeshi expert since all I had to do was to translate and summarise and comes out as a comic piece while he is in fact .. so there's a disconnect between the humans and Hindutva specied that could not get evolved fully.

Here is China's rover and the Chinese are over the moon:-
china-moon-rover-yutu.jpg

Why nasa not halted chinese moon landing as china is bigger enemy of u.s than india

This is like giving credit to ISI and it's prowess...I believe this juvenile crap.

ISI is the top intelligence agency for obvious reason, we need to say this is true.

And the libturds were bashing DGISPR for calling out on Indians. He knows their mentality pretty well which is why he takes them on well before their verbal diahera begins. Same goes for Fawad Ch as well. Both these gents now hold a special place in the hearts of Indians.

Back
Top Bottom