What's new

Indian Media now blames ISI & NASA for the failure of India's Chandraayan-2 Moon mission

war&peace

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys... the wait is over and eventually the Indian experts have charged ISI for the failure of the chandrayan-2 mission. BTW this time, it is not ISI alone... NASA.. yes NASA is also part of the game

Summary of the audio in English
ISI has played a covert role in the failure of the Chandraayan-2 mission as it played the role in failure of Indian nuclear tests as well. ISI has been keenly observing all the developments of chaandrayan-2 because Pakistan got jealous but this time...not just Pakistan got jealous ...NASA joined forces against ISRO as well because USA is also jealous as USA will go to the moon in 2024 while India beat USA to moon by reaching there a solid 5 years earlier...

So guys finally the truth has been revealed and the reason of the failure is

ISI ki Napak Sajish
I have tried my best to translate and summarise but you are free to verify it other sources in case you do not understand Urdu.

Last edited:
Guys... the wait is over and eventually the Indian experts have charged ISI for the failure of the chandrayan-2 mission. BTW this time, it is not ISI alone... NASA.. yes NASA is also part of the game

ISI has played a covert role in the failure of the Chandraayan-2 mission as it played the role in failure of Indian nuclear tests as well. ISI has been have keenly observing all the developments of chaandrayan because Pakistan got jealous but this time...not just Pakistan got jealous ...NASA joined forces against ISRO as well because USA is also jealous as USA will go to the moon in 2024 while India beat USA to moon by reaching there a solid 5 years earlier...

ISI ki Najak Sajish
I have tried my best to translate and summarise but you are free to verify it other sources in case you do not understand Urdu.
Lol

I did it

This important module was stolen from chandrawhat
after a heroic night mission , used the US cloak tech to sneak in
9V%20battery%20clip%20with%20leads%204-1000x1000.JPG

This miniture robot was used to transfer the stuff out of Indian Facility
omnibot-hello-is-a-self-balancing-mini-robot-you-can-control-with-your-phone-thumb.gif

Last edited:
For Argument sake, we can say ISI might be involved but why would NASA be involved in any Possible Sabotage ? Please don't tell me that NASA is scared/insecure of Indian advancements .

News coming india will try again with japan in 2020?

ISI has played a covert role in the failure of the Chandraayan-2 mission as it played the role in failure of Indian nuclear tests as well. ISI has been have keenly observing all the developments of chaandrayan because Pakistan got jealous but this time...not just Pakistan got jealous ...NASA joined forces against ISRO as well because USA is also jealous as USA will go to the moon in 2024 while India beat USA to moon by reaching there a solid 5 years earlier...

ISI ki Napak Sajish

ami pagol hoye jabo

ISI ki Napak Sajish
Horus 31 July 2019  - - B.JPG

Back
Top Bottom