What's new

Indian media in continuously war hysteria, while Pak media calm as normal

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been watching Indian media whole evening today to see situation there. Indian media is creating war hysteria and so much hate againt Pakistan. Pakistan did this, Pakistan did that as if Pakistanis dont have other things to do. On one indian tv channel i saw a hindu indian politician pressurizing a muslim indian for not criticizing Pakistan enough. To satisfy this Hindu politician, the Muslim man said much , but it was not enough for this Hindu politician and one could see an evil smile on his face ....

Infact i noticed Indian media didnt have any other news except Pakistan, while on Pakistani news channels they reported as normal, no special reporting on India. Pak media and foreign media did visit areas where indians claim they did operation, no collateral damage visible, the villagers in the area where indian claimed they did "surgical strike" did not hear any gun shots or exsplosions.

Neither have any dead bodies been recovered from Azad Kashmir. Neither did Pak army which has presence is in huge numbers in Azad Kashmir close to LOC see any Indian soldiers inside Pak area. Pakistan army says its not possible that Indian soldiers comes and goes undetected without notice.

Pakistanis knows that this whole drama is done to please indian public otherwise nothing happend inside Pakistan.

Therefore no need to mobilize attack against India, therefore no evacuation of civilians have been done on the Pakistani side of the border, as in India, where villagers residing closer than 10 km must leave their homes. A part of indian multi layered strategy against Pakistan.

In Pakistan life is as normal or business as usual as its said.

Last edited:
@smuhs1

whatever India wanted to achieve , it has achieved .

world perception/international relation/diplomatic/un etc battle clearly won

now Pak is trying to prove to the world, that lokk we are perfectly OK , nothing happened

this is a sign of domination

@smuhs1

now Pak is trying to prove to the world, that lokk we are perfectly OK , nothing happened

Haha dude sign of domination like you have conquered Lahore lol

@smuhs1

Where is the proof? People also find dancing mokey entertaining but that doesnt mean monkey is a pro dancer. Without proof your battle is a crap shoot

I have been watching Indian media whole evening today to see situation there. Indian media is creating war hysteria and so much hate againt Pakistan. Pakistan did this, Pakistan did that as if Pakistanis dont have other things to do. On one indian tv channel i saw a hindu induan politician pressurizing a muslim indian for not criticizing Pakistan enough. To satisfy this Hindu politician said the Muslim man much, but it was not enough for this Hindu politician and one could see a evil smile on his face ....

Infact i noticed Indian media didnt have any other news except Pakistan, while on Pakistani news channels they reported as normal, no special reporting on India. Pak media and foreign media did visit areas where indians claims they did operation, no collateral damage visible, the villagers where indian claimed they did "surgical strike" did not hear gun shots or exsplosions.

Neither have any dead bodies been recovered in Azad Kashmir. Neither did Pak army which has presence is in huge numbers in Azad Kashmir close to POC see any Indian soldiers inside Pak area. Pakistan army says its not possible that Indian soldiers comes and goes undetected without notice.
Pakistanis knows that this whole drama is done to please indian public otherwise nothing happend inside Pakistan.

Therefore no need to mobilize attack against India, therefore no evacuation of civilians have been done on the Pakistani side of the border, as in India, where villagers residing closer than 10 km must leave their homes.

In Pakistan life is as normal.

Life is normal at LOC :)

@smuhs1

Keep telling all that to yourself sigh

@Hammad Arshad Qureshi

In todays worls International perception matters a lot

You guys are justplaying a defencive game

If we have really done a strike then u should retaliate
if we have done a false flag strike, then also u should do the same thing

not doing anything makes u defensive and almost like playing into hands of India

@smuhs1

bhai proof of what

just read what I said, we have achieved what we wanted to

dont u agree ???

even if there have been surgerical strike or not ???

havent we achieved what we wanted ?

@smuhs1

bhai proof of what

just read what I said, we have achieved what we wanted to

dont u agree ???

even if there have been surgerical strike or not ???

havent we achieved what we wanted ?

Well i do agree public is pacified if that was the goal

@Hammad Arshad Qureshi

not doing anything makes u defensive and almost like playing into hands of India

What perception? Nobody acknowledges your so-called surgical strikes, even the UN called out your bullshit.

It was cross border firing, and believe me the response was more than enough. 14 dead and 1 captured.

Pakistan Army doesn't resort to childish games and fabricated lies. They are a professional force, anytime they declare an operation a success, or announce a victory journalists and the public are invited and shown the aftermath as proof.

The Indian Army on the other hand invents an operation overnight with vague details, no evidence, no proof, no international support. While their media runs round in circles contradicting each other and making themselves look like idiots.

You continue with you war hysteria and propaganda, the entire world is laughing at you. :rofl:

@Kash_Ninja @smuhs1

No I am not talking about pacicing internal audience

You people had created a very bad atmosphere in Kashmir

Now all that issue is in backburner
you guys wasting energy to prove to everyone that look nothing happened

You guys are blind or what?
cant u see through things
or are u really that innocent??
u call yourself strong/giant but dont have intelligence to see that kashmir is in backburner now

you should have tried something like Gibralter in Kashmir(and locals might have supported u) it was a n oppurtune moment
but now u are prooving to the world that nothing happened.

God but thhis is stupid

@smuhs1

If any of what you say is true then I can also claim that Ethiopia & Somalia have just sent the 1st manned mission to Neptune to set up a Space station there. They have space vehicles that are centuries more advanced than anything the Americans or Russians have.

@Hammad Arshad Qureshi

You will get the retaliation soon but for killlings kashmiris and not for khayali pulao of SiGIkal.Long live Kasmhiris Freedom fighters, 20 dead 80 more to go to settle the score

@PAKISTANFOREVER

please dont draw parallel between India and other countries

please understand that we are an economy of nearly 2000 billion USD

we are 4th ranked in the world
I accept that all htis is due to our very large population, which even if they contribute a little it becomes a big sum
But at the same time it is also a fact that we are a country of 2000 billion USD

Our forex reserves itself are 350 billion USD- almost comparable to entire Pakistan GDP

Back
Top Bottom