What's new

Indian Media Finally Reveals the Real Reason Behind Modi Jee Not Taking Action Against PLA in Ladakh

It's like a prostitute claiming she wasn't raped and assaulted just because her drunken client's wife separated from him. So she feels sorry for him, and subjugates herself to a violent assault : has her eyes blackened, and her entire body disfigured by cigarette butts.

Waah Modi-chee, Waah.
You Using Strong Words for Indian army And Indian defense forces

@Joe Shearer

You Using Strong Words for Indian army And Indian defense forces

If I use any stronger, I'll get a warning. I am not anti-Indian army even though some of them here have decided I am a traitor and anti-national. But I am against some of the excesses which Indian armed forces recently did in Kashmir after Article 370 scrapping: many children and youth disappeared and their bodies were found in unmarked graves, the Pulwama attack was a giant false flag with a spastic boy utilized by Modi, Shah, Doval, and Rawat for their political gains. Lots of many such crimes. If any Indian refuses to discuss these crimes in the name of patriotism then I consider them a part of the problem.

In all civilized countries, citizens talk about the crimes of their governments and military, and do not brush them under the carpet. Not in India though, at least not on that scale.

I am literally speechless after watching this video. INDIA should invade China as Chinese are not capable of fighting and defending themselves. Why is India quite on Laddakh matter.

What happened to 'Chappan' and with red bloodied eyes...nowhere to be seen and found.

Modi mediating before the blitzkrieg...

images

If I use any stronger, I'll get a warning. I am not anti-Indian army even though some of them here have decided I am a traitor and anti-national. But I am against some of the excesses which Indian armed forces recently did in Kashmir after Article 370 scrapping: many children and youth disappeared and their bodies were found in unmarked graves, the Pulwama attack was a giant false flag with a spastic boy utilized by Modi, Shah, Doval, and Rawat for their political gains. Lots of many such crimes. If any Indian refuses to discuss these crimes in the name of patriotism then I consider them a part of the problem.

In all civilized countries, citizens talk about the crimes of their governments and military, and do not brush them under the carpet. Not in India though, at least not on that scale.
You are Not Indian

Don't Act Like one

indian forces are playing in hands of politicians and doing them help for elections openly now . pakistan was warning since 2 years before pulwama that near election there will be false flag .anf its happen . then IAF played in hands of modi for election gains and bit the dust . abhinandan and those 6 whom killed on mi-17 have paid the price of indian elections.

pic_1551349400.jpg

You are Not Indian

Don't Act Like one
So, according to Mr.Secular Indian, an Indian citizen is not allowed to criticize his government and military? That's not how democracy or free speech works.

indian forces are playing in hands of politicians and doing them help for elections openly now . pakistan was warning since 2 years before pulwama that near election there will be false flag .anf its happen . then IAF played in hands of modi for election gains and bit the dust . abhinandan and those 6 whom killed on mi-17 have paid the price of indian elections.

pic_1551349400.jpg

Leave aside Pakistanis, even many Indians who are anti-BJP knew there would be a false flag around election time. You can check National Herald India stories around December 2018-January 2019 which speculated on such a possibility.

then IAF played in hands of modi for election gains and bit the dust . abhinandan and those 6 whom killed on mi-17 have paid the price of indian elections.

...and 44 CRPF Jawans killed by RAW as well to win extra votes.

A false flag planned attack by R&AW/Ajit Doval/RSS Sanghis(now ilfiltrated in Indian Army top slots/BJP is foiled by CRPF and Jammu police...good job, CPRF men had taken the brunt in Pulwama false flag that killed 44 innocent CRPF men and that won an extra 18 seats for Modi and BJP.

BTW R&AW and Ajit Doval works independently of Indian CRPF and local police and they keep their malicious machinations to themselves...this is how Hindu Chanakya works. Kill Dalits/Achoots/lowly men from CPRF, own men and blame it on the enemy and in turn get empathy and sympathy...

And later fake bravado with a fake surgical strike....the Modus Operandi of Chanakya fascist Brahmin Bharat.

A false flag planned attack by R&AW/Ajit Doval/RSS Sanghis(now ilfiltrated in Indian Army top slots/BJP is foiled by CRPF and Jammu police...good job, CPRF men had taken the brunt in Pulwama false flag that killed 44 innocent CRPF men and that won an extra 18 seats for Modi and BJP.

BTW R&AW and Ajit Doval works independently of Indian CRPF and local police and they keep their malicious machinations to themselves...this is how Hindu Chanakya works. Kill Dalits/Achoots/lowly men from CPRF, own men and blame it on the enemy and in turn get empathy and sympathy...

And later fake bravado with a fake surgical strike....the Modus Operandi of Chanakya fascist Brahmin Bharat.
it was open drama every one can see but indians can not see it . as soon as modi have went in internal pressure he use pakistan card and its just work perfect every time . how can be indian nation so stupid ?

Not everything of this is true but many parts are definitely true.

as soon as modi have went in internal pressure he use pakistan card

This time 'the Ladakh incursion' by China got Modi stuck up, and with nothing to say against Pakistan.

Maybe he will come up with a clever plan to bash Pakistan with another fake surgical strike or maybe a real one.

This time 'the Ladakh incursion' by China got Modi stuck up, and with nothing to say against Pakistan.

Maybe he will come up with a clever plan to bash Pakistan with another fake surgical strike or maybe a real one.
he need pakistan badly now a days :D

Issue is. Sizeable Indians are just to into Pakistan from birth. Clowns like modi and Indian Army Know this feed them silly rhetoric and none sense on Pakistan feel good factor! no sense of logic or intelligence what’s being given to them. And Ladakh disaster will be all forgotten just by a tweet from Modi on Pakistan .... Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom