What's new

Indian Media Finally Reveals the Real Reason Behind Modi Jee Not Taking Action Against PLA in Ladakh

and he himself left his wife and having no kid in his life what a low life man one can be whom did not have experience baby in his life
Lekin banda dil kaa saccha hai. Eik baar Modiji ko interview mein bola tha "aapse zyada khatarnak insaan iss desh k liye koi nhi ho sakta" :D

Lekin banda dil kaa saccha hai. Eik baar Modiji ko interview mein bola tha "aapse zyada khatarnak insaan iss desh k liye koi nhi ho sakta" :D
well my personal experience is most of common men like us changed once they became father . we start behaving civilized . stop so many bad habits . even we start caring other humans as they are babies of someone . modi is stone heart as he ordered to kill hundreds of muslims in gujrat and let people die . these type of mental cases can do anything .

It's like a prostitute claiming she wasn't raped and assaulted just because her drunken client's wife separated from him. So she feels sorry for him, and subjugates herself to a violent assault : has her eyes blackened, and her entire body disfigured by cigarette butts.

Waah Modi-chee, Waah.

well my personal experience is most of common men like us changed once they became father . we start behaving civilized . stop so many bad habits . even we start caring other humans as they are babies of someone . modi is stone heart as he ordered to kill hundreds of muslims in gujrat and let people die . these type of mental cases can do anything .

Bhai ne yeh bilkul theek pehchana :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not always true

Amit Shah is the father of two children. But he is responsible for the murder and disappearances of many Kashmiri children. He was also Modi's main man during 2002 Gujarat riots against Muslims.

Rahul Gandhi is a 49-year old virgin, and has a child-like innocence. He is incapable of murdering anyone.

Not always true

Amit Shah is the father of two children. But he is responsible for the murder and disappearances of many Kashmiri children. He was also Modi's main man during 2002 Gujarat riots against Muslims.

Rahul Gandhi is a 49-year old virgin, and has a child-like innocence. He is incapable of murdering anyone.
i agree with you not always but most of cases sir .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom