What's new

Indian media claims Antonov abducted by extraterrestrials

Nearly choked on my morning tea its not some blogger or youtube but main stream ZEE channel.I think we need to investigate it ourselves by sending team headed by Fawad Chaudry and consist of Mufti MUnneb and Popalzai too they will definitely solve this mystery using Hubble in 3 hours after sunset as both member of team can see after sunset only.If nothing else but aliens abduct them too hamari bhi jaan chootay gi-----finger crossed ---
@BHarwana @Windjammer @zulu @Areesh @RIWWIR @ali_raza @MastanKhan

Well now the mystery is solved. I suspected Yeti.

But indians believe it is aliens... so it must be aliens... just like f sola.... alien took this one too.

I guess aliens wanted to steal special tech that only indians have... so logical theft.

Goodluck, brothers from alien worlds..!

Enjoy the indian tech..handle with care!

Last edited:
Aliens are not the problem!! The problem is whether there’re some like Pak folks among them, who’re bashing Hindutuva type aliens!!! They can always buy the Last Afgan type aliens to backstab....

@BHarwana @Windjammer @zulu @Areesh @RIWWIR @ali_raza @MastanKhan

Well now the mystery is solved. I suspected Yeti.

But indians believe it is aliens... so it must be aliens... just like f sola.... alien took this one too.

I guess aliens wanted to steal special tech that only indians have... so logical theft.

Goodluck, brothers from alien worlds..!

Enjoy the indian tech..handle with care!
My dear, Indians have this E.T (No pun intended as it's Extra Talented) organisation called DRDO, which has developed such technology that while sitting in Delhi, the Indians can pin point, how many militants they killed in Balakot and how many were field commanders amongst them, not only that but DRDO has even made improvements on the Israeli spice missiles so they become eco friendly or didn't you noticed that not a trickle of smoke was seen rising from the seminary.....the Indians may have installed same tech in their AN-32....and Aliens beat Americans and Russians to it.....maybe the future space ships will resemble the AN-32.

That Indian plane defected to China and the Indians are too scared and embarrassed to admit it.

First they suffer significant losses in a fight against Pakistan Air Force and now a military plane of theirs defects to China.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom