What's new

Indian Media claims 100 Chinese Soldiers were Killed in Galwan

Actual fact is Chinese lost 40 battalions and one of Indian Col. himself killed 39.5 Battalions alone then take rest for his lunch

Meet Indian Col and his name is not disclosed.:cheers:
Do they mean the dead one?

THE DEATH of 100 soldiers is being reported/admitted by chinease media

Pakistanis need to get our jealousy and envy to one side

China took a battering that NIGHT

this is why they have denied all knowledge

REMEMBER KARGIL you lost hundeds of soldiers and MUSHRAFF and co denied it UNTIL years later
Where is the link and evidence? You mean India script? :enjoy:

India wins it all, w/o the need to even lift a finger! :o:

At least 40 chinease Soldiers were were killed..........And more injured

Many fell off a ridge which collapsed ......... KARMA i think its called
Some say 100 mate. Lol

Then it must have been the Big Sikh boys throwing them around like rag dolls

These Sikhs can be brutal

IM teling the chinease pampered only children SOFT and SPOLIT

The indian soldiers come from poverty . street tough, climate tough and can take punishment
Tell that to the 20 dead Indians

they were saying that pla ex army officer has made such claim that is why wanted confirmation from chinese members
Why even dedicate an entire thread to such a stupid video?

Confiscated by whom you mean?

By the leadership on both sides.

I don't think it would be appropriate (or morally right) for either side to release harrowing footage of soldiers being hacked to death.

But the footage must be there somewhere. It just takes one individual to release it.

So china took over place in reality and indian are happy lol over some media claim how fool these indians are.

By the leadership on both sides.

I don't think it would be appropriate (or morally right) for either side to release harrowing footage of soldiers being hacked to death.

But the footage must be there somewhere. It just takes one individual to release it.
I have it. :D

Come on, bro.

In Bollywood version of events, 100 PLA KIA would be in the opening scenes. By the end of film, PLA would be nowhere to be seen, and Xi would have been dethroned and replaced...

I recall an Indian movie in which an Indian hero (i.e. Tiger Shroff) eliminated ISIS in a span of 1 hour with his superb acrobatics and kicks.

Baaghi 3

127652-new-72.jpg

Same force which took US-led forces 5 straight years to eradicate across Iraq and Syria (Operation Inherent Resolve; 2014 - 2019). This was in addition to Iran-led contribution to the effort.

You think SMALL...

This puny Bollywood joker named "Tiger" Shroff. Right he can take on ISIS all alone.

It is a conservative rag that echos the hawks/rightwing in the US. A more old school version of Breitbart.

Congratulations to the Sanghi PR machinery. They have finally found a few goras willing to buy their fantasy tales.

Back
Top Bottom