What's new

Indian Media: 98 % Voter Turnout in Occupied J&K.

A land locked living prison is now claimed to be voting in 98%? That may be the percentage of clowns such as Mehbooba or Abdullah or those who are recently being settled in Indian Occupied Kashmir to change demography while land is locked down from access to outside world; but not the Kashmiris. India imposed curfew and then has the audacity to claim such figure... only Modi & Company can be such high class propagandists.

Hey here's a joke for everyone to enjoy.
98 percent turnout!!!
When even in the rest of India turnout remains close to 60% this place sure is special.
Even in countries like US and UK turnout is pretty much around 60 to 70%.

But if you're going to lie you better tell a good one.
Whatever you take from this, my take is Modi and his cronies have gone full crazy.

P.S. This is a pretty self evident lie and any person with a sane mind can see that and when they could've easily said voter turnout was around 40 or 50 or even 60 percent they chose the classic dictator's example, where they win the election by a margin of over 90 points.

Even saddam hissain had only 97 percent turnout.

You have to understand the difference between assembly, lok Sabha elections and these local block level elections. In these elections if voter turnaround is 90% then it's considered low, very low. People cancel all their trips as well for these elections. The candidates are local from the same village or nearby village. So lot of personal touch .

In sarpanch elections the turnaround is always over 95%
we understand u guys love bs
it's yr favorite food
but not us Sonny :)

this bs is brought to u by the chutya bhakts for the chutya bhakts
as only chutya bhakts can swallow such bs ;)

You need to understand democratic process of different elections and reasons for that. But I understand , you haven't experienced it in your country.

I live in the UK which is far more democratic than your fascist hindutva republic will ever be

You have to understand the difference between assembly, lok Sabha elections and these local block level elections. In these elections if voter turnaround is 90% then it's considered low, very low. People cancel all their trips as well for these elections. The candidates are local from the same village or nearby village. So lot of personal touch .

In sarpanch elections the turnaround is always over 95%

Can you give any examples at all? First timr I am hearing that people cancel trips for these elections!

Hey here's a joke for everyone to enjoy.
98 percent turnout!!!
When even in the rest of India turnout remains close to 60% this place sure is special.
Even in countries like US and UK turnout is pretty much around 60 to 70%.

But if you're going to lie you better tell a good one.
Whatever you take from this, my take is Modi and his cronies have gone full crazy.

P.S. This is a pretty self evident lie and any person with a sane mind can see that and when they could've easily said voter turnout was around 40 or 50 or even 60 percent they chose the classic dictator's example, where they win the election by a margin of over 90 points.

does in that 98% of turnaround included 5000 people who are abducted by terrorist army?

HaHaHa, absolute morons.:rofl::butcher:
98 percent turnout?:enjoy:
Looks like the Hizb ul Mujhaideen and company also joined in the party.
Blatant lies! 98 pc turnout is impossible. Unless the population they consider the voters are only hindus.

You need to understand democratic process of different elections and reasons for that. But I understand , you haven't experienced it in your country.

When you come back, make sure to quote exact turn out % of Indian elections having all the home ground. Speaking of our experience, we might have elected some corrupts but not the extremists/Nazi inspired ones like Modi that wanted to wipe out everyone else and country be ruled under Hindutva type fascism. We did not elect anyone in the cabinet openly brags about kicking out all the minorities, takes pride & praises for discrimination against minorities and turns blind eye towards lynching while demolishing sacred places of minorities. A so-called democracy that elects a man from RSS who pursues the same ideology 24/7.

they chose the classic dictator's example, where they win the election by a margin of over 90 points.
Exactly. North Korea would be most satisfied by this "election".

they chose the classic dictator's example, where they win the election by a margin of over 90 points.
No no, similar sort of clandestine "block voting" tactics are indeed used all over the world. It makes a mockery out of the democratic process, easy to manipulate and corrupt. Financial corruption is the most serious side effect. Never did I imagine this "system" could actually be legitimised and codified in a democratic country!! Then again, India.

You almost sound proud of this nonsense!

In BDC Elections people dont directly vote. The "Sarpanchs" vote for the candidates, which is nearly 27,000 people. The Sarpanchs are elected by Village/Ward level committees by the people.
Before starting threads and mocking please research and understand the details, that would save everyone's time and wont cause later embarrassment.
Hope that helps. @The Eagle Can you mention this part as Pakistanis are still unaware why the turnout is high in these elections and so that misinformation is not pushed and cemented. Thanks.

No no, similar sort of clandestine "block voting" tactics are indeed used all over the world. It makes a mockery out of the democratic process, easy to manipulate and corrupt. Financial corruption is the most serious side effect. Never did I imagine this "system" could actually be legitimised and codified in a democratic country!! Then again, India.

You almost sound proud of this nonsense!
I even clarified this point on the other thread but you still went with mocking it. What can I say !!!

Last edited:
This is true.

Only elected sarpanches vote in this election.

Ergo 98% of Indian stooges voted. Not surprising.

Back
Top Bottom