What's new

Indian Media: 98 % Voter Turnout in Occupied J&K.

FalconStar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey here's a joke for everyone to enjoy.
98 percent turnout!!!
When even in the rest of India turnout remains close to 60% this place sure is special.
Even in countries like US and UK turnout is pretty much around 60 to 70%.

But if you're going to lie you better tell a good one.
Whatever you take from this, my take is Modi and his cronies have gone full crazy.

P.S. This is a pretty self evident lie and any person with a sane mind can see that and when they could've easily said voter turnout was around 40 or 50 or even 60 percent they chose the classic dictator's example, where they win the election by a margin of over 90 points.

May be since Kashmir is in lockdown with school, universities and all employment closed, people have nothing else to do?

Hey here's a joke for everyone to enjoy.
98 percent turnout!!!
When even in the rest of India turnout remains close to 60% this place sure is special.
Even in countries like US and UK turnout is pretty much around 60 to 70%.

But if you're going to lie you better tell a good one.
Whatever you take from this, my take is Modi and his cronies have gone full crazy.

P.S. This is a pretty self evident lie and any person with a sane mind can see that and when they could've easily said voter turnout was around 40 or 50 or even 60 percent they chose the classic dictator's example, where they win the election by a margin of over 90 points.
And pigs were also seen flying in Jammu & Kasmir.

Or may be people have started to understand that their participation is important. Moreover these were block level elections so candidates have personal touch with most of the voters...
You’re being delusional if you think a 98pc turnout is remotely realistic.

Often in banana republics or dictatorships do you get conditions where ruling party proclaims 90% turnout with them winning 85% votes.

You’re being delusional if you think a 98pc turnout is remotely realistic.

Often in banana republics or dictatorships do you get conditions where ruling party proclaims 90% turnout with them winning 85% votes.

You have to understand the difference between assembly, lok Sabha elections and these local block level elections. In these elections if voter turnaround is 90% then it's considered low, very low. People cancel all their trips as well for these elections. The candidates are local from the same village or nearby village. So lot of personal touch .

In sarpanch elections the turnaround is always over 95%

May be since Kashmir is in lockdown with school, universities and all employment closed, people have nothing else to do?

S.Vietnam in 1971 with a US backed dictator contesting a blatantly rigged and controversial election had a 87.9% turnout.

Are you telling me that amidst all the political turmoil, mass incarcerations, curfews, and unemployment, that 95% of Kashmiris will come out to vote, a turnout higher than literal rigged dictatorships?

I hope this is just Indians being retarded and coming up with fake news as usual, because if this is real then its so blatantly rigged its not even funny.

S.Vietnam in 1971 with a US backed dictator contesting a blatantly rigged and controversial election had a 87.9% turnout.

Are you telling me that amidst all the political turmoil, mass incarcerations, curfews, and unemployment, that 95% of Kashmiris will come out to vote, a turnout higher than literal rigged dictatorships?

I hope this is just Indians being retarded and coming up with fake news as usual, because if this is real then its so blatantly rigged its not even funny.

Do you know that these are indirect elections? Panch and sarpanchs vote here on behalf of their people.

Yes because a system where a stooge votes for an entire village isnt open to manipulation
You need to understand democratic process of different elections and reasons for that. But I understand , you haven't experienced it in your country.

Or may be people have started to understand that their participation is important. Moreover these were block level elections so candidates have personal touch with most of the voters...

98% though. You possibly can't believe that.

You need to understand democratic process of different elections and reasons for that. But I understand , you haven't experienced it in your country.

98% in a region where >55% people are NOT happy with the Government.

Which country has ever produced that?

Back
Top Bottom