What's new

Indian Man with 39 Wives & Nearly 100 Children

(Reuters) - The more, the merrier is certainly true for Ziona Chana, a 66-year-old man in India's remote northeast who has 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren -- and wouldn't mind having more.

"I once married 10 women in one year," he was quoted as saying.

His wives share a dormitory near Ziona's private bedroom and locals said he likes to have seven or eight of them by his side at all times.

Indian man has 39 wives, nearly 100 children | Reuters

enough said!!
Old news mate...
Better luck next time...:hang2:

Here is a group photo :P Kudos to photographer who captured all of them in one photo

family_1832210b.jpg

17sld5.jpg

What is anti-india about this news ? :no:

You guys are very sensitive to take every news about india as anti India
Then plz do tell us the reason for digging up a news as old as feb 22, 2011....

This just shows the level of desperation for not able to post anti-india threads

Anyways keep up the good work OP ur people r counting upon u...:wave:

Then plz do tell us the reason for digging up a news as old as feb 22, 2011....

This just shows the level of desperation for not able to post anti-india threads

Anyways keep up the good work OP ur people r counting upon u...:wave:

Where is anti-india material in this thread no matter its old or new ?

You are feeling ashamed and insecure that he is having 29 wives which is permissible according to his personal beliefs ?

You are feeling ashamed and insecure that he is having 29 wives which is permissible according to his personal beliefs ?

There is nothing anti-India in it but it was dug out for trolling purpose. :disagree:

There is nothing anti-India in it but it was dug out for trolling purpose. :diagree:

I think its all depend on how member react on this topic and where they wish to take this thread. I think it was intended for fun more than trolling because its not norm to have 39 wives :)

I think its all depend on how member react on this topic and where they wish to take this thread. I think it was intended for fun more than trolling because its not norm to have 39 wives :)

Exactly no, the new user "turbo charged" had been doing same work since few days.

I m not ashamed of anything all i wanted to say was that some members here r so desperate to find just any topic to bash india that i think at times they even forget that this is a defense forum n not some social networking site

Anyways u may disagree with my post but that ain't gonna change the truth.
Period

Back
Top Bottom