What's new

Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

As opposed to your desires of threatening us with DRDO's ultra cool "Yogi weapon"? I call shenanigans, it is virtually impossible to live without a food source for 70 years.

Even if he was photosynthesizing he would still need food.

Sir as a senior member i presume that you very well know that DRDO is an organization which not only makes technologies and weapons but have credible influence and contributions in other fields including food industry.

As opposed to your desires of threatening us with DRDO's ultra cool "Yogi weapon"? I call shenanigans, it is virtually impossible to live without a food source for 70 years.

Even if he was photosynthesizing he would still need food.

This shows ur poor General Knowledge and nothing else.

Google "famous Breatharians" and you will know what is possible and what is not possible. :rofl:

More of India's Yogi weapons. This one's more like Yogi bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir as a senior member i presume that you very well know that DRDO is an organization which not only makes technologies and weapons but have credible influence and contributions in other fields including food industry.
They are also comically called DODO for their repeated screw ups.

Opinions should be based on scientific merit. That's what DRDO is about.

When one starts clubbing Vedic science and superstitions together, then such opinions reduces to mere prejudices against a certain ancient system, just because its not Islamic.

Vedic Yoga and its scientific basis has been proved and accepted even in West. Although, its not clear whether this guy used some form of Yoga to better regulate and conserve his energies.

Lets see what DRDO learns from his methods.

I hope this is not another joke like that guy claiming he made petrol from leaves.:undecided::undecided:

In West, researchers have made petrol from leaves of certain trees. What's big deal?

In India, people derive their decisions based on emotions, rather than research and logic.

30 years ago, educated Indians used to say, "Yoga is for naked idiots(sadhus) on roads. Its superstitious." They never took efforts to research on its validity and lost science behind it. They dumped their own ancient health practice, Yoga as a useless roadside stuff for superstitious people.

When western researchers adopted and built up Yoga again, same Indians started boasting - "We own Yoga". And, they even started going to Yoga classes! LOL. Typical inferior puppets.

India is a country of educated fools who don't trust in their own rich history but rather ape West.

He is also a rapist, a cheat, takes in people's money, makes fake claims of divinity.

The fact that India's politicians follow him is nothing to be proud of, thats more of a national disgrace.

This thread isn't about Satya Sai Baba.
And ur personal opinion about him don't count at all...better get over it.

In West, researchers have made petrol from leaves of certain trees. What's big deal?

Big deal is that the whole world knew what he did was fake.

Same was story with Sanskrit. Indians never gave importance to it, until western researchers approved it as most suitable language for Computers, due to its near perfect grammer.

Winners set examples for others. Puppets seek recognition from others.

Big deal is that the whole world knew what he did was fake.

That's not a big deal. Even I can claim same.

Big deal was morons in Indian media believed it and even gave it full publicity without doing proper investigation behind the story.

Indian media is a joker. Any sane headed person would have caught his lies by verifying his claims on his own scooter/bike, but they ended up hyping it blindly because they wanted TRP.

I don't blame that guy who made such claims and failed to prove it but I would laugh at fools in media who he managed to fool so easily.

Same was story with Sanskrit. Indians never gave importance to it, until western researchers approved it as most suitable language for Computers, due to its near perfect grammer.

My god, I never knew Binary language was sanskrit!

Or is Assembly language, Sanskrit?

C, Java?

I don't know how people can say such stuff with a straight face.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

My god, I never knew Binary language was sanskrit!

Or is Assembly language, Sanskrit?

C, Java?

I don't know how people can say such stuff with a straight face.

That's not a big deal. Even I can claim same.

Big deal was morons in Indian media believed it and even gave it full publicity without doing proper investigation behind the story.

Indian media is a joker. Any sane headed person would have caught his lies by verifying his claims on his own scooter/bike, but they ended up hyping it blindly because they wanted TRP.

I don't blame that guy who made such claims and failed to prove it but I would laugh at fools in media who he managed to fool so easily.

Thats why i suggested to wait for the outome rather than jump into conclusions based on media hype.

Claiming such stuff is not big deal and actually it should be encouraged.

Let more claims come to public. This is how things and ideas come to open. This is how ideas grow. Good one sustain, fake ones die.

Indian society is very close minded to new ideas. Indians are hypocritic. If someone claims something new, he is dumped as a sensationalist moron.

Yoga and Indian ancient sciences never received prominence in Indian system because Indians have a tendency to dump everything as religious, without doing proper investigations based on modern scientific tools.

That's why I find DRDO's decision to investigate this guy's claim, very good. If we close our eyes and say "its not possible", then LCA wouldn't be around.

In India, people derive their decisions based on emotions, rather than research and logic.

30 years ago, educated Indians used to say, "Yoga is for naked idiots(sadhus) on roads. Its superstitious." They never took efforts to research on its validity and lost science behind it.

When western researchers adopted and built up Yoga again, same Indians started boasting - "We own Yoga". And, they even started going to Yoga classes! LOL. Typical inferior puppets.

India is a country of educated fools who don't trust in their own rich history but rather ape West.
You are accusing indians of not taking decisions based on research and logic. But again at the end you say we must TRUST our rich history...Kind of contradictory.
We were trusting people for a major time of our history.However the magic of the scientific method is too strong to not sweep trust out of people replacing it with knowledge of proof. there is nothing wrong in noty believing anything without proof.
And FYI yoga is even now only for sadhus.The yoga that is now being commercially exploited is a mild and minor part of yoga.The yoga in all it's entirity and glory can only be practiced by sadhus.

Back
Top Bottom