What's new

Indian Man spends over £14,000 on gold shirt to "Impress the Ladies"

Surenas

Reaction score
Datta Phuge: Man spends £14,000 on solid gold shirt to impress the ladies - Mirror Online

29kynfo.jpg

wealthy-indian-spends-£14000-on-a-shirt-made-of-gold-to-impress-the-ladies.jpg

2i1eahf.jpg

Mr T got nothing on this mofo. :lol:

i don't know why do have such an idiots in our country , india has so many poor people

mukesh ambani spent 10,000 crore for his house which does not even look good, imagine how many schools or hospitals he could have built he had atleast saved half of the money .

His money his choice.. At least he is not using the money to kill people.. I would rather have Indian Income Tax department to look into the source of his income and see if he is paying his taxes.. If he is then I have no problem with what he does with it as long as long as he is not attacking the ladies he is trying to impress..

His money his choice.. At least he is not using the money to kill people.. I would rather have Indian Income Tax department to look into the source of his income and see if he is paying his taxes.. If he is then I have no problem with what he does with it as long as long as he is not attacking the ladies he is trying to impress..

So, the choice is between killing people and wearing a overpriced golden shirt? Djeez, so what am I doing in this life?

His money his choice.. At least he is not using the money to kill people.. I would rather have Indian Income Tax department to look into the source of his income and see if he is paying his taxes.. If he is then I have no problem with what he does on it as long as he is not attacking the ladies he is trying to impress..

Come on man... we don't even spare our dear Bappi Lahiri... can't we even comment on this dude?

At least you gotta agree they do look like chalti-firti sunar ki dukan :lol:

wealthy-indian-spends-%C2%A314000-on-a-shirt-made-of-gold-to-impress-the-ladies.jpg

mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif

So, the choice is between killing people and wearing a overpriced golden shirt? Djeez, so what am I doing in this life?

I know that is crazy but people do weird stuff to impress their ladies.. One other Indian built Taj Mahal just for her lady love and cut 20,000 people's hands to make sure the same thing is not built again..

Come on man... we don't even spare our dear Bappi Lahiri... can't we even comment on this dude?

At least you gotta agree they do look like chalti-firti sunar ki dukan :lol:

I never stopped you or others from commenting on him or calling him idiot.. I have bigger problem with the people who donate tons of gold at various temples in India knowingly well enough that its of no use for our deities.. Moreover, most of those donations are made using the black money..

still his passion is milder when compared to the Arabs. his money his choice at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom