What's new

Indian man fatally stabbed a canadian when asked to stop vaping in Vancouver, BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
First he is Sikh.

Second. No, you don’t just support them. You make them your prime minister and leaders.

Third you are not condemning this guy as one of your own, you are simply trying to prove that he is not by putting Khalistani label on him just because he is Sikh.

1. Sikhs Are Hindus too. Same as Buddhists and Jains.

2. Who we make our PM or CM is none of your business

3. He is NOT one of our own. He is one of Khalistans own and Canada's own. They can keep him. In Jail or in a resort. I couldn't care less.

1. Sikhs Are Hindus too. Same as Buddhists and Jains.

2. Who we make our PM or CM is none of your business

3. He is NOT one of our own. He is one of Khalistans own and Canada's own. They can keep him. In Jail or in a resort. I couldn't care less.

1. Nope.

2. Lol.

3. Lol.

My points proven.

Reactions: AA_
There is no relevant media report, all it says that there is a "Buzz on social media that Gosal is pro-Khalistani" which basically means Lodi-ji bhakts are making delusional claims which are getting accepted wholesale by their gullible followers.

Spotted in Khalistani protest outside Indian embassy.

What real killers? The police made the initial arrest because one of the Hindu rapists confessed:

Your community will ignore a confession of a Hindu rapist just so you can pin it on a "Ghazwa-e-Hind" conspiracy. Sick community of rapejaris and their enablers.

8 Accused Plead Not Guilty, Demand Narco

So if he's innocent and they have proof, why is this Hindu mob trying to prevent the police from taking him in and letting him hide? Meanwhile, there is plenty of proof showing Monu Manesar violently assaulting people:

Because Rajasthan is a CONgress ruled state and wants to target Hindu activists for muslim appeasement and vote bank politcs.

They have already killed the unborn baby of one of the accused.

Bhiwani deaths: Haryana Police register FIR against Rajasthan Police for assaulting Gau Rakshak’s pregnant wife, causing death of unborn child

Monu Manesar was a Gau Rakshak, no one claimed he is non voilent. But his voilence was restricted to capturing criminals and heliping the Police.

monu-manesar.jpg

Abey, I know they were released by Hindu courts. The Hindu courts let them off because as per them, the Hindu rapists were "good Brahmins with good sanskaar" for gangraping Bilkis Bano (see article below). We already know that

But how does this line up with your delusional claim that your manhoos community throws criminals under the bus? Here they are calling rapists good Brahmins and garlanding them. Are you prepared to own up and accept that your manhoos nasl doesn't throw criminals under the bus and when it comes time to defend Hindu rapists and murderers, it will leap to their defence?

14 years is a Life sentence in India and these convicts served 15 years and was released by court.

Your Hate and Bigotry does not change facts. Their relatives is free to support them after their release from prison.

So far you have provided NO evidence of hindus supporting criminals and not respecting the law.

Sorry, you don't get to choose who's a Hindu and who's not. We do,

Sorry, you don't get to choose who's a Hindu and who's not. We do,
Neither do you. You only get to choose mass murdering criminals as your leaders. And that you do undeniably.

Neither do you. You only get to choose mass murdering criminals as your leaders. And that you do undeniably.

lol. The Indian constitution has clearly defined who is a Hindu and who is Not.

This is not even up for debate.

lol. The Indian constitution has clearly defined who is a Hindu and who is Not.

This is not even up for debate.
Buddy your constitution can say whatever. The no one gives a damn.

Buddy your constitution can say whatever. The no one gives a damn.

Those who don't give a damn about the constitution gets to go to jail. That is how the whole thing works.

Those who don't give a damn about the constitution gets to go to jail. That is how the whole thing works.
LOL. It’s not the constitution of the world. You can say and do whatever you want in your make believe bubble. But it’s not true.

Obviously there's a lot of background tension. A human being does not act like a rabbid dog for no reason. If your grind down a human being solely due to stupid reasons - like faith, color and cultural reasons - doing horrible things to them. Then Obviously you will get rabbid dog type reactions. Sometimes out of blue, and sometimes triggered.

I also carry alot of personal trauma and hurt and pain, but I cry to Allah.

I have personally seen this sort of grinding down sort of thing. Various background tensions, but it over looked as the culprits are mortal demi God's with blue and blonde blood running through their bodies.

Until something like this happens.

Another I noticed when a demi mortal gods with blonde and blue blood running through does something wrong - he needs more education and reasoning. Perhaps more degree and phd.

When we do something basically that's actually more of a built trauma response, we need to law thrown at us at full strength.

Also after these demi mortal gods with blond and blue blood running through them, have completely wrecked brown and black countries. Milking out every possible resource from colonial days to modern day imperialism. They have been awarded the best standard of everything in the world. That means education- if they choose so.

Yet they neeed more education. Its like endless feeding a giant morbidly obese mortal demi God that has an bottomless pit of a stomach.

Also, forgotten history, tends to repeat itself over and over again. The days of ignorance is slowly creeping back, as some of these mortal demi God's cannt pretend to stupid any more as there so much information available.

Why do you speak like such a typical western woke simp?

You're crying victimhood because of your race, religion, culture but your using the language of your so called oppressors - "poc", "lived experience"! You're speaking like a white teenager.

This victimhood mentality is the new culture of westerners and it's pathetic. And ironically, by adopting it you've proved yourself more Westernised than your own culture!

Mate accept this reality: life is not meant to be easy. In Eastern culture we have always understood that life means struggle and we accept it and still manage to be happy.

If you want to see true struggle in life live in Pakistan, India or BD for a year. If you want to see true apathy, corruption, bullying and helplessness see the rest of the world before crying in a first world cafe like a total joke.

LOL. It’s not the constitution of the world. You can say and do whatever you want in your make believe bubble. But it’s not true.

Nope, its the Constitution of INDIA and that is the only thing that define who is a Hindu.

Rest of the world can claim what it wants, doesn't make the slightest difference to anybody.

Nope, its the Constitution of INDIA and that is the only thing that define who is a Hindu.

Rest of the world can claim what it wants, doesn't make the slightest difference to anybody

So the constitution of a secular Earth-based state defines the religion of all Hindus, everywhere?

That doesn’t sound like a religion to me, but rather a by product of a fascist system, built to encapsulate the masses

So the constitution of a secular Earth-based state defines the religion of all Hindus, everywhere?

That doesn’t sound like a religion to me, but rather a by product of a fascist system, built to encapsulate the masses

Nope, it defines who is a Hindu for all Indians.

If you disagree, you can free to challenge it in Indian court , International court or in the UN. So which will it be ?

Nope, it defines who is a Hindu for all Indians.
So the state is allowed to judge whether someone is Hindu or not? So all citizens are not seen equally in this “thriving democracy”?

I don’t see the necessity in there being laws which define the guidelines of belonging to a certain religion, unless there is a particular state-driven advantage or disadvantage that comes with belonging to that religion

Sad, there is some real 'small D' energy among south asians in general. I've heard of Pakistanis gangs stabbing ppl in the UK for looking at them wrong as well. Not sure where the insecurity comes from. Perhaps its because sports and winning is not really a part of our culture. Sports teaches a man a lot, about losing with dignity, competing fairly and general traits that are conducive to channelling male aggression into more productive means.

So the state is allowed to judge whether someone is Hindu or not? So all citizens are not seen equally in this “thriving democracy”?

I don’t see the necessity in there being laws which define the guidelines of belonging to a certain religion, unless there is a particular state-driven advantage or disadvantage that comes with belonging to that religion

What has equality got anything to do with defining who is a Hindu ?

There is a certain disadvantage that comes from being a Hindu in India. Hence the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom