What's new

Indian man arrested for threatening to rape Virat Kohli's infant daughter

No!! he is one of the rabid idiots which exists on both sides who exist on this forum. a lot of the old members will know him , he used to be active in 2013-16 timeframe.
I am on this forum since 2013.I know him probably what's his username?
And how can you be so sure that he was on this forum??

I am on this forum since 2013.I know him probably what's his username?
And how can you be so sure that he was on this forum??
In the old days all of us Hyd members used to meet up , it was a time when we had intellectuals on this forum . met him once . never struck me as anything but a religious biggot. @Joe Shearer you might remember him , he was the one who refused to share a water bottle.

never struck me as anything but a religious biggot. @Joe Shearer you might remember him , he was the one who refused to share a water bottle. he was the one who refused to share a water bottle.

Oh.

Guess what ? this guy is also a part of this forum.

@waz @WebMaster @jaibi @The Eagle @Horus @krash @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword

This is WHY there needs to be a COMPLETE ban on indians on PDF..........this is TRUELY disturbing.
No!! he is one of the rabid idiots which exists on both sides who exist on this forum. a lot of the old members will know him , he used to be active in 2013-16 timeframe.

Both sides?...........We will never be as low, dirty and scummy as you indians. This sort of behaviour is normal for you guys but it is for not us. Why don't you p*ss off and go and save your 4 million dying from covid-19............ 8-):

Lowest form of human. How can you talk about a child like this?

The indian mind can.

Both sides?...........We will never be as low, dirty and scummy as you indians. This sort of behaviour is normal for you guys but it is for not us. Why don't you p*ss off and go and save your 4 million dying from covid-19............ 8-):

Your favorite topic on the forum is posting the same "research" article about penis sizes of Indians and you are talking about Indians being scummy ? Oh boy.

Last edited:
Dont attempt to slur or deface this upstanding forum by saying he is a part of OUR forum.
Typical Indian response. The piece of crap is Indian - lowest form of human. Most Indian posters on this forum are multi ID trolls and use several different names. When they get exposed and cant hide their hatred - get banned or move onto a different ID.
Some go to great lengths and keep 1 account for posting "semi sensible posts" and keep a handle on whats going on - and then revert to their scum REAL Indian accounts when attempting to talk crap.
You seem to know this gentleman - is he a friend of yours? Associate perhaps?
there may be many a**holes from india in this forum, but we are a 1.3b ppl too.
if i begin to judge the nature of the pakistani ppl by the form of ur post, then pakistanis wont be in good light either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom