What's new

Indian Major Gaurav Arya Rapes a poor Housemaid in India

Look at this rapist Major Arya giving bashan, liar, harami, double faced should face death:

@AsianLion any news, who the lady was? Was she Lowe cast Hindu or Muslim?

Major Gaurav’s housemaid, a widow hailing from Gunnaur in Uttar Pradesh, got her statement recorded with police.

She also alleged that the officer and his brother-in-law were involved in the killing of her husband. She accused the Major of threatening to kill her and her son as well.

“I am poor and uneducated. That is why nobody is helping me,” she said in the First Information Report (FIR).

She had been staying at the servant’s quarters in Delhi Cantonment along with her husband for the last three months.

The two used to do cleaning and cooking work at Major Gaurav’s house in the area.

“I was cleaning the house on July 12 while my husband was watering the plants. He sent my husband away and called me to his room. When I refused, he slapped me and forcibly took me there,” the complainant said.

Army Major Arya booked on charge of raping maidservant
NATION
By IANS
Rape-Victim1.jpg

New Delhi: An Army Major has been booked on the charge of raping his domestic help in the Delhi Cantonment area, police said on Sunday.

Deputy Commissioner of Police Devender Arya said that the case was registered on Friday under the Indian Penal Code after Major Gaurav’s housemaid, a widow hailing from Gunnaur in Uttar Pradesh, got recorded her statement with police.

She also alleged that the officer and his brother-in-law were involved in the killing of her husband. She accused the Major of threatening to kill her and her son as well.

- Advertisement -

“I am poor and uneducated. That is why nobody is helping me,” she said in the First Information Report (FIR).

Jun 2, 2020
Cyclone Nisarga: Heads Towards Maharashtra, Concerns At

Jun 2, 2020
She had been staying at the servant’s quarters in Delhi Cantonment along with her husband for the last three months. The two used to do cleaning and cooking work at Major Gaurav’s house in the area.

“I was cleaning the house on July 12 while my husband was watering the plants. He sent my husband away and called me to his room. When I refused, he slapped me and forcibly took me there,” the complainant said.

She said that when her husband returned to the Major’s residence, he saw Gaurav sexually assaulting her, following which the officer beat him up.

Later, he allegedly told the police that the woman’s husband had hanged himself and got a “fake” suicide case registered.

She also said that she was not allowed to visit her quarters to collect her clothes and other belongings.

https://odishatv.in/nation/army-major-booked-on-charge-of-raping-maidservant-324539

Nic try but

Consulting editor, Republic TV (2017 — present) Private sector (2001 — 2017) Indian Army (1993 — 1999), retired as a Major in the Kumaon Regiment

Major Gaurav @Mods Edited post

Yes Major Gaurav retired 1999, what you on about?

Rapist Major was in Delhi.

More News on the rape case

Major booked for help’s rape in Delhi

Monday, | Staff Reporter | NEW DELHI
The Delhi Police has booked an Army Major for allegedly raping his maid in southwest Delhi. The victim has alleged that the Major had raped her on July 12 while she was cleaning his quarters at 10 pm. The woman has also accused him and another relative of killing her husband.

“We have registered a First Information Report (FIR) at the Delhi Cantonment police station on September 25 based on a complaint filed by the woman.

In her complaint, she alleged that Major Gaurav had sent her husband to run an errand that night. When he left, the Major told her to go inside his room but she opposed. He slapped her and dragged her into the room,” said a senior police official.

In her complaint, she alleged that when her husband came back, he saw the Major assaulting his wife and the two had a quarrel. The Major Gurav Arya allegedly threatened him and later killed him and told police that the man had committed suicide,” said the senior police official.

During our initial investigation it was revealed that the duo couple used to work in the Major's house. The Major had also provided them servant quarter where woman used to cook and clean at his house whereas her husband used to water plants and do other odd jobs,” said the official.

We have registered an FIR on the direction of court under section 156(3) of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC). The Major has been booked under section 376/ 354/ 323/34 of Indian Penal Code and probe is underway,” said Devendra Arya, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), South west district.

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2018/page1/major-booked-for-help---s-rape-in-delhi.html

@AsianLion any news, who the lady was? Was she Lowe cast Hindu or Muslim?

rape is the most inhumane act that anyone can commit. instead of condemning it, you guys have made it in a troll fest.
Major Gaurav Arya has nothing to do with this incident.

this is absolutely irresponsible behavior from so called senior members of pdf.

Last edited by a moderator:
rape is the most inhumane act that anyone can commit. instead of condemning it, you guys have made it in a troll fest.
Major Gaurav Arya has nothing to do with this incident.

this is absolutely irresponsible behavior from so called senior members of pdf.
Yes sad, by their logic if someone named Imran rapes a housemaid and investigating officer's sirname is Khan then what they will say?

Yes sad, by their logic if someone named Imran rapes a housemaid and investigating officer's sirname is Khan then what they will say?

Dude why doesnot Major Gaurav Arya come and deny it himself? Major Arya lurks on our Defence.pk forum everyday. The rapist should have some audacity to come and face rape charges.

Dude why doesnot Major Gaurav Arya come and deny it himself? Major Arya lurks on our Defence.pk forum everyday. The rapist should have some audacity to come and face rape charges.

dude just let it go now, you had your fun on a fake news... do you want me to post few more news articles about you?? :lol::lol::lol: huh bro??? :pop::cheers:

Actual June 1 India today issue Below above is a fake one

India Today Editor-In-Chief Aroon Purie talks about the learning crisis in the country and the digital classrooms.

India-Today--1st-June-2020-Cov-770x433.jpeg

India Today magazine, June 1, 2020 issue cover
The cover story this week is a subject very close to my heart, education. Thirty years ago, I founded an education trust and started a school because I thought my children, who went to a premium school in Delhi, received an education that laid no emphasis on developing the full potential of a child beyond an outdated syllabus, learnt by rote. The school we set up was focused on learning with understanding. It was a school where learning was fun, a school where children would not be afraid to ask questions, a school community that cared, a school where children could push the boundaries of current understanding and belief and in the process create new knowledge and new benchmarks in education. Our school is considered one of the top schools in the country and my vision was to create many such centres of learning. But due to the stifling education policies of the government, that dream was stillborn. That’s another story for another day. The problem today remains the same.

There is a learning crisis in the country. In a recent Annual Survey of Education Report (ASER) by the NGO Pratham, a large number of our schoolchildren were found unable to read textbooks of lower grades or recognise letters and numbers. At the heart of this ‘severe learning crisis,’ as the Draft of the New Education Policy, 2019, puts it, is the issue of quantity versus quality. We may be producing some world-class software engineers, rocket scientists and business managers who run Fortune 500 companies, but I believe this is in spite of our education system not because of it. It is hard work and the ambition to succeed that propels some of these unique individuals.

The decade-old Right to Education Act that made primary education free and compulsory for children has been wrecked by abysmal teacher to student ratios and low learning levels. As ASER 2019 discovered in a survey of 26 rural districts, only 16 per cent of Class 1 students could read while nearly 40 per cent could not identify the alphabet. Our Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) for higher education is an abysmal 26 per cent as against 85 per cent in the US. These alarming findings have serious implications for a country where over half the population is under the age of 25.

LINK

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/01-06-2020

Last edited:
Indian Major Gaurav Arya Rape a housemaid & then was "Raped" multiple times in India

Male Sunny Leone of India, was later kicked out of Indian Army forced retired as a Major, ending his career.

fb_img_1590689940082-jpg.637254

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Army Major booked on charge of raping maid

EE-6-nAXsAAOcF8.jpg

Woman alleges that officer and his brother-in-law were involved in the killing of her husband

Published: September 30, 2018 18:47 IANS
New Delhi: An Army Major has been booked on the charge of raping his domestic help in the Delhi Cantonment area, police said on Sunday.

Deputy Commissioner of Police Devender Arya said that the case was registered on Friday under the Indian Penal Code after Major Gaurav’s housemaid, a widow hailing from Gunnaur in Uttar Pradesh, got her statement recorded with police.

She had been staying at the servant’s quarters in Delhi Cantonment along with her husband for the last three months.

The two used to do cleaning and cooking work at Major Gaurav’s house in the area.

lg.php

She said that when her husband returned to the Major’s residence, he saw Gaurav sexually assaulting her, following which the officer beat him up.

Later, he allegedly told the police that the woman’s husband had hanged himself and got a “fake” suicide case registered.

She also said that she was not allowed to visit her quarters to collect her clothes and other belongings.

Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/army-major-booked-on-charge-of-raping-maid-1.2284595

women should never travel to India - rape capital of world

LOL, maidservant.

There are so many massage parlours in Indian cities. He could have gone to one; doesn't look like a poor person.

Look at this rapist Major Arya giving bashan, liar, harami, double faced should face death:

Choot jaega, sala

I can smell a lot of burn on this thread. Please help yourself to some burnall.

All this is ISI propaganda to discredit the one who is giving them sleepless nights.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom