What's new

Indian Major Gaurav Arya Rapes a poor Housemaid in India

Another factual story about him kicked out was:

truth Major Gaurav Arya was Court Marshalled for being a peeping tom, he was caught red handed by senior officers, when he was trying to peep into his daughter's washroom "She was a minor" after Major taking his 2 inch weaner out....Now he is India's top most defense expert.
no wonder he is famous in rape land! such fine gentleman rise to the top in bjp and become minsisters indias future is bright as shinny turd!!

Source quoted says a "Major Gaurav" and arresting officer is DCP Arya. Amazing how you combined the name of the accused and the arresting officer to come up with your theory.

It's kind of 911 was inside job, Ajmul Kasaav was Amar Singh. Ghazzab talent hai.
Lol. In 1999 Major Arya retired from Army. This guy is quoting an article from 2018. Also the usual spiel about Hindu and Indian culture of rape whole ignoring that the accused was arrested. Anything to score brownie points I guess.

Another factual story about him kicked out was:

truth Major Gaurav Arya was Court Marshalled for being a peeping tom, he was caught red handed by senior officers, when he was trying to peep into his daughter's washroom "She was a minor" after Major taking his 2 inch weaner out....Now he is India's top most defense expert.

A liar, sadistic peeping tom, rejected by a Massi as well. :D

What a loser.

Looks like he has fulfilled all the preconditions and job requirements to be in the Hindutva media...

I am pretty sure his ratings will get even higher....

On top of that this Major Arya comes on Prime Time Indian Tv and gives morality lectures about Indian nationalism and Indians bravado as the most pure Hindu.

Major Arya so scared from Punjabis, I feel when the 4 Naxals raped him, one was sure a Pakistani Punjabi in it, which caused him the maximum pain and bleeding.

Source quoted says a "Major Gaurav" and arresting officer is DCP Arya. Amazing how you combined the name of the accused and the arresting officer to come up with your theory.

You should read carefully, Deputy Commissioner of Police Devender Arya said that the case was registered on Friday under the Indian Penal Code after Major Gaurav’s housemaid, a widow hailing from Gunnaur in Uttar Pradesh, got her statement recorded with police.

Who is Deputy Commissioner of Police Devender Arya who booked Major Arya Rapist:

Cognitive disability.

Lol. In 1999 Major Arya retired from Army. This guy is quoting an article from 2018. Also the usual spiel about Hindu and Indian culture of rape whole ignoring that the accused was arrested. Anything to score brownie points I guess.

LOL Looks fake :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The source is Gulf News, an independent source news. Its a true story, no matter how you try to hide and fake it up.

EE-6-nAXsAAOcF8.jpg

Last edited:
Indian Major Gaurav Arya Rape a housemaid & then was "Raped" multiple times in India

Male Sunny Leone of India, was later kicked out of Indian Army forced retired as a Major, ending his career.

fb_img_1590689940082-jpg.637254

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Army Major booked on charge of raping maid

EE-6-nAXsAAOcF8.jpg

Woman alleges that officer and his brother-in-law were involved in the killing of her husband

Published: September 30, 2018 18:47 IANS
New Delhi: An Army Major has been booked on the charge of raping his domestic help in the Delhi Cantonment area, police said on Sunday.

Deputy Commissioner of Police Devender Arya said that the case was registered on Friday under the Indian Penal Code after Major Gaurav’s housemaid, a widow hailing from Gunnaur in Uttar Pradesh, got her statement recorded with police.

She also alleged that the officer and his brother-in-law were involved in the killing of her husband. She accused the Major of threatening to kill her and her son as well.

“I am poor and uneducated. That is why nobody is helping me,” she said in the First Information Report (FIR).

She had been staying at the servant’s quarters in Delhi Cantonment along with her husband for the last three months.

The two used to do cleaning and cooking work at Major Gaurav’s house in the area.

“I was cleaning the house on July 12 while my husband was watering the plants. He sent my husband away and called me to his room. When I refused, he slapped me and forcibly took me there,” the complainant said.

lg.php

She said that when her husband returned to the Major’s residence, he saw Gaurav sexually assaulting her, following which the officer beat him up.

Later, he allegedly told the police that the woman’s husband had hanged himself and got a “fake” suicide case registered.

She also said that she was not allowed to visit her quarters to collect her clothes and other belongings.

Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/army-major-booked-on-charge-of-raping-maid-1.2284595
And this guy wants to save Hindus? Wife raped, husband murdered, is this saving?

Major Gaurav is the pride of India, millions watch him daily and take solace from his BS. I always thought the amount of venom that is seen in his programmes must have a painful background. But again in India you have to be mentally sick,be a habitual molester, preach hate and above all have the art of misleading the masses to become a HERO OF THE NATION.

Nic try but

Consulting editor, Republic TV (2017 — present) Private sector (2001 — 2017) Indian Army (1993 — 1999), retired as a Major in the Kumaon Regiment

Major Gaurav @Mods Edited post
More News on the rape case

Major booked for help’s rape in Delhi

Monday, | Staff Reporter | NEW DELHI
The Delhi Police has booked an Army Major for allegedly raping his maid in southwest Delhi. The victim has alleged that the Major had raped her on July 12 while she was cleaning his quarters at 10 pm. The woman has also accused him and another relative of killing her husband.

“We have registered a First Information Report (FIR) at the Delhi Cantonment police station on September 25 based on a complaint filed by the woman.

In her complaint, she alleged that Major Gaurav had sent her husband to run an errand that night. When he left, the Major told her to go inside his room but she opposed. He slapped her and dragged her into the room,” said a senior police official.

In her complaint, she alleged that when her husband came back, he saw the Major assaulting his wife and the two had a quarrel. The Major Gurav Arya allegedly threatened him and later killed him and told police that the man had committed suicide,” said the senior police official.

During our initial investigation it was revealed that the duo couple used to work in the Major's house. The Major had also provided them servant quarter where woman used to cook and clean at his house whereas her husband used to water plants and do other odd jobs,” said the official.

We have registered an FIR on the direction of court under section 156(3) of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC). The Major has been booked under section 376/ 354/ 323/34 of Indian Penal Code and probe is underway,” said Devendra Arya, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), South west district.

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2018/page1/major-booked-for-help---s-rape-in-delhi.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom