What's new

Indian lie about Vikram Lander's viral Thermal image is busted

xyx007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://www.bbc.com/urdu/regional-49665329
The reverse image search reveals that the image being shared by Vikram Lander's Thermal Image taken by the Indian Arbiter is actually a picture of the US space agency NASA's mission 'Apollo 16'.

On June 18, 2019, NASA posted a story on its official website that used this image.

According to this story, this is a picture of the landing site of Apollo 16.

NASA's Apollo 16 Lunar Landing Mission was launched on April 16, 1972, at 12 o'clock 54 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, USA.
appollo image.jpg

Indian are master of farting -
What would happen if Narendra Modi farts loudly during parliament sessions and everybody hears it?

This was posted by some random guy.
ISRO has not released any such images through its official website, the official Facebook or Twitter account.
BBC Urdu should employ some competent people.

This was posted by some random guy.
ISRO has not released any such images through its official website, the official Facebook or Twitter account.
was there any official Pic released by ISRO, which orbiter sent using world's most advanced camera?

is it because the fotooshaap injuneers are still working on it (I mean to to enhance the qwaaltee and not to deceive the public)?
I don't see where is the problem in detecting a 5 sq metre metal item from 100km. Even ordinary radars of old fighter aircrafts can find such objects. You seem to have inferiority complex and hence qant yo belittle others to feel proud

I don't see where is the problem in detecting a 5 sq metre metal item from 100km. Even ordinary radars of old fighter aircrafts can find such objects. You seem to have inferiority complex and hence qant yo belittle others to feel proud
wow just wow spy satellites hundreds kms above can see a car on road and NASA/ESA/China lunar space probes can detect Apollo landing sites, and older lander of Soviet and USA origins and your previous lunar mission were able to take pics of various Apollo landing sites at same altitudes so why not this space probe can't able to see your vikram lander @Smarana Mitra o_O:what:

wow just wow spy satellites hundreds kms above can see a car on road and NASA/ESA/China lunar space probes can detect Apollo landing sites, and older lander of Soviet and USA origins and your previous lunar mission were able to take pics of various Apollo landing sites at same altitudes so why not this space probe can't able to see your vikram lander @Smarana Mitra o_O:what:

The orbiter can see the lander but the lander can't see the orbiter. Unlike the orbiter, the lander has a fixed direction of the antennae and hence it can communicate only if it landed correctly in the right position. Unlike the orbiter, which has solar power in several kilowatts, the lander has only few watts of power and had limited lifespan and as a result, had less powerful antennae

The orbiter can see the lander but the lander can't see the orbiter. Unlike the orbiter, the lander has a fixed direction of the antennae and hence it can communicate only if it landed correctly in the right position. Unlike the orbiter, which has solar power in several kilowatts, the lander has only few watts of power and had limited lifespan and as a result, had less powerful antennae
wow what a logic you have, i am talking about orbiter not lander, and Vikram lander was crashed, your previous lunar orbiter take a pics of Apollo landing sites with a same altitude, so why your i called (Vikram) orbiter can't able to take pics of (Vikram) LANDER @Smarana Mitra :crazy::crazy::crazy:

But where did u get the thermal image of lander that ISRO talked about? ISRO never shared that image with public.

Back
Top Bottom