What's new

Indian lie about showing 2 retired Pak Army officers as serving majors to Interpol st

Ditto, if you attempt something, you will find every man, women and child in Pakistan, ready to annihilate india.

Exactly my friend and that's why it is better to focus on friendship than war. I do not doubt Pakistanis' Patriotism or courage for even a second neither should anyone doubt Indians'. :cheers:

My only point: When you also know that war will lead us to mutual destruction then why should we fight?

Let better sense prevail my friend.

Ditto, if you attempt something, you will find every man, women and child in Pakistan, ready to annihilate india.

The question is will that be good enough.
Probably History can show us the way to the future.

Till Then all the best.

We are prepared for any eventuality.

At most what will happen?

We will lose a few (100, 200, 1000) lives...that's it?

We will mourn the loss of our dear ones and then move on to...

And when we move on, Think what will the perpetrators lose...

That's why I said, I'd be very very afraid of rousing a sleeping giant out of his sleep if I were you.

P.S. Read between the lines.

SO these 100,200,1000 common man lives mean nothing to you or to your leaders

Your leaders will gather for a nice photo sation for a cheep public city by pointing fingers at some country will not get you nowhere leaders in india are still playing politics of 80s n 90s by involving pakistan into their own dirty work which is always good to get votes in your pocket in india. but this has been gone story here during the election days in pakistan there is not a single leader who try to come up with some untrue indian bashing to gain votes... It would not be a surprise to see another mishap like a Mumbia attack close to election days in india since your leaders are very smart they know exactly when to strike

Now your job as a citizen of your country to go to the bottom of this **** and try to find the reality of 26/11 leaders in your country aren't playing with pakistan in the shadow of so called biggest democracy in world their playing these dirty games of politics with their own people the reality could be very scary i m afraid even your PM isn't aware of things

If India is telling Lies, then Interpol must either be Dumb,Deaf and Blind or The World Hates Pakistan for Some odd Reason and Pakistan is Left Innocent In the face of the earth Grilled by Cunning Earthlings .....

SO these 100,200,1000 common man lives mean nothing to you or to your leaders

I'm myself a common man and those 100, 200, 1000 could very well include me and my family but like I said, when it comes to national interests, nothing else matters, neither do I nor does my family.

reality of 26/11

If you're talking about the reality suited to your tastes, I'm very sorry to disappoint you my friend but if you're talking about the 'real' reality, then you just have to ask your GoP which has been given all the evidence India had time and again alongwith US/UN/China/Russia/Europe.

even your PM isn't aware of things

Such things happen in Pak and not in India you see, case in point-----Kargil!.....an army chief deciding to wage a conflict without informing his very own PM.

And exactly how? how a few million people will annihilate billion plus people living in a country four times their country's size and dont know how many times their economy size and dont know how many times their military size??

Size, population, Economy, military...what else matters?? Jazbaat??

Back
Top Bottom