What's new

Indian lie about showing 2 retired Pak Army officers as serving majors to Interpol st

:lol: You forgot to put Indian Army Rouge officer so i corrected it by putting in Red.

Its so obvious Indian Army has rogue elements too so better clean your yard before jumping to spread propaganda against others.

and it was so much ON TOPIC since you issued a statement without proof saying young officers in Pakistan army get retired to join terrorist BUT you forgot that Indian officers even dont bother to get retired to join Hindu terrorists.

There is a BIG difference here madam, which you, as always expected, chose to overlook.

Purohit was a rouge officer, he was caught, arrested and sent to jail and cases were lodged against him (for planning acts of violence inside India) in civil courts. And all this without getting a RCN from interpol. And no other country was involved.

Those two PA officials were however, employed by PA to work alongside terrorists (as told by Headley), to plan and execute acts of Violence & terror inside another country. Their actions were examined, validated and accepted by Interpol and a RCN was issued. And as usual Pakistan is denying.

A country should have a strong Media, besides Strong Military and Economy

Indian Media is stronger then Pakistan, and right now they can fool the world with their Bullsh1t

The same goes to American and British media

A country should have a strong Media, besides Strong Military and Economy

Indian Media is stronger then Pakistan, and right now they can fool the world with their Bullsh1t

The same goes to American and British media

More Importantly, a country must have a sane and honest leadership who can work for making the country a better place to live rather than feeding its populace false conspiracy theories so that they live in pseudo-patriotic virtual world.

Pakistan seriously lack such leadership.

More Importantly, a country must have a sane and honest leadership who can work for making the country a better place to live rather than feeding its populace false conspiracy theories so that they live in pseudo-patriotic virtual world.

Pakistan seriously lack such leadership.

reason why more then half of your country people are living under a dollar per day is because you leader have failed to feed the poor people, regarding a strong economy

i seriously want to write more :lol:...

Last edited:
Military authorities told Online Friday intelligence agencies had taken into custody both these retired majors and interrogated them following the statement by David Headlay. Nothing special had come to open during the investigation. One Samir Ali Maj (Retd) was reported to be class fellow of David Headlay and later both of these military officers were retired

they were retired after their names were implicated(i.e . after their role came out in the open)

reason why more then half of your country people are living under a dollar per day is because you leader have failed to feed the poor people, regarding a strong economy

i seriously what to write more...

You just hit the limits of your intellect, so came back to your real level. Carry on your troll. fkya

You just hit the limits of your intellect, so came back to your real level. Carry on your troll. fkya

and now its a troll, that the best you can say :lol:

when it comes to reality, you guys usually says tht, Is it some disease :lol:

big time fkya too, you perverted dip s***T!!!:rofl: (to mods, he started it)

Last edited:

i seriously want to write more :lol:...

I pity your state of mind................... Khud ka ghar jal raha hai, aur ke yahan pani (water) na hone ka afsos mana rahe ho.

Buddy look at your current conditions. Abhi bhi waqt hai apna mind set change karo, warna baad me afsos karne ke siva kuch nahi bachega (due to your own internal problem & definitely not bcos of us).

I pity your state of mind................... Khud ka ghar jal raha hai, aur ke yahan pani (water) na hone ka afsos mana rahe ho.

I pity on you maturity level too, which is lower then a 3 year kid

Buddy look at your current conditions. Abhi bhi waqt hai apna mind set change karo, warna baad me afsos karne ke siva kuch nahi bachega (due to your own internal problem & definitely not bcos of us).

buddy abhi bhi waqat ha ke jhoot bolna chod do, warna who khani tu suni hi hogai, "a boy who cried for wolf"

I pity on you maturity level too, which is lower then a 3 year kid

Really................:blink::blink:.

buddy abhi bhi waqat ha ke jhoot bolna chod do, warna who khani tu suni hi hogai, "a boy who cried for wolf"
Wo to tumhari story hai.................. hum jo bol rahe hai wo to puri duniya bol rahi hai. Pakistan ka ye haal tumhare jaise logon ke karan hi hai.

We are prepared for any eventuality.

At most what will happen?

We will lose a few (100, 200, 1000) lives...that's it?

We will mourn the loss of our dear ones and then move on to...

And when we move on, Think what will the perpetrators lose...

That's why I said, I'd be very very afraid of rousing a sleeping giant out of his sleep if I were you.

P.S. Read between the lines.

Dont need to worry boys... because first of all its a sleeping cow rather a giant.. secondly it appears the sleeping giant is on drugs and will never wake up.. all it does is moan when something like mumbai happens lol.

100, 200, 1000 lives? just shows how much u value human life..

Dont need to worry boys... because first of all its a sleeping cow rather a giant.. secondly it appears the sleeping giant is on drugs and will never wake up.. all it does is moan when something like mumbai happens lol.

Looks like you stopped reading newspapers post 26-11.

You (and I) are lucky because this cow has some brain (which it didn't lose after 26/11). But desperate times call for desperate measures.

My sincere request: Don't push us too far. We can both prosper with friendship, then why fight?

When it comes to interests of the motherland, nothing else matters.

Ditto, if you attempt something, you will find every man, women and child in Pakistan, ready to annihilate india.

Back
Top Bottom