What's new

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

Well, I wouldn't be able to avoid Indians even if I wanted to, they exist in abundance in every inch & corner of this country.

Indians accepted they hate us and accepted that they are involved in hating terrorist activities in the region.

Indians accepted they hate us and accepted that they are involved in hating terrorist activities in the region.

Hate with pakistanis..quite agree but it depend on person to person.

no,we are not involved ..u started this trend,we just answered

Why should Pakistanis expect Indians to hold a high opinion of them when Pakistanis tolerate state-sponsored terrorists like those who attacked Mumbai on 26/11? Sure, you can issue denials - but they haven't been very convincing. There are a zillion things Pakistan could do to build trust with India, yet for the most part these things aren't happening.

We don't expect anything extra from Indians - just a mutual respect and good trade for the prosperity of region.

By the way, where were you, when Pakistanis burnt alive by Indians in Samjhota Express case. Neither you were preaching at that time nor your government shown any signs of concern. Suddenly, you all wake-up on 26/11 - any philosophy behind this or some psychic reason?

What is good for trust building with India we know very well and embarked on that, your lessons not desired or requested. Just pay attention to your poor kids in Afghanistan and take remedial action to save their lives of and for the prosperity and stabilization of the region. This will be good for your health as well as for whole regions. Thanks.

They are all good friend of India....you should worry about Pakistan...because India is going to train Security force of Afganistan

that doesn't make any sense........ I mean tell anything about afghanistan which they did in favour of you..

There is more than enough proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan, & it has been presented on an international diplomatic level. Let's just leave it at that. Pakistan has always been willing to cooperate on the Mumbai probe, but it has always been India that has been the hindrance.

You may be right that India is involved in Balochistan......but the problem is that whole world is with India....world believe wahtever India says

that doesn't make any sense........ I mean tell anything about afghanistan which they did in favour of you..

We dont make friends for favour or money like Pakistan.....US and China is Pakistan's friend because they give money and favours....Friendship does not mean begging......

Indians are fed hatred against China and Chinese people as well.

When I first came here, I was very friendly to Indians, even though I didn't need to be. Everything I said about any topic concerning India was positive and supportive, anyone can check my post history and see.

Their response? "Stupid slanty-eyed chink!" :lol:

They even refer to their own fellow Northeasterners using this racial slur.
Oh my Dawg! Please tell me how do your family members tolerate such a boring/monotonous person?!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

What victim card? :lol:

I am simply letting people know what you get for being friendly to Indians. Never miss a chance to stab in the back, no matter how much effort you put in to being friendly with them.
Chinese talking about stabbing in the back:rofl:

Well, I wouldn't be able to avoid Indians even if I wanted to, they exist in abundance in every inch & corner of this country.

The contention was since we hate you we should be avoiding you..and now you say you are trying but we are every where..looks like you are here just to spew hate like we all guessed ;)

We dont make friends for favour or money like Pakistan.....US and China is Pakistan's friend because they give money and favours....Friendship does not mean begging......

Blah!!! Hahaha Not a complete answer, bringing your haterd here doesn't help you. We make freinds Cuz its our policey since 1947 , You are telling me that you are spending your money in afghanistan rather than investing it on your own poor fellows. and you don't have any goals.... Silly...:)

We don't expect anything extra from Indians - just a mutual respect and good trade for the prosperity of region.
What does that mean? Z.A. Bhutto wrote in The Myth of Independence that "mutual respect" required Pakistan conquer territory in what is now India - not just Kashmir. If that's what you mean, two thumbs down.

By the way, where were you -
Too OT.

What is good for trust building with India we know very well and embarked on that -
I can see that it can be frustrating to start building trust when a Samjhota or a Kargil erupts to prevent that very thing. That's probably because of the divide between the civilian and military governments in Pakistan (though Indian provocations can't be ruled out, I suppose). You just have to be persistent: once the civilian governments of Pakistan and India reach an accommodation their militaries will have to follow or stage coups.

Where were india when soviat_afghan war was going on ,why didn't they come to help afghan?... accept it you need afghanistan for a purpose.

Where were india when soviat_afghan war was going on ,why didn't they come to help afghan?... accept it you need afghanistan for a purpose.

the same can be said about pakistan too as they also did not help afganistan then and are now monitoring india's every move in there.....what do u need afganistan for???

Blah!!! Hahaha Not a complete answer, bringing your haterd here doesn't help you. We make freinds Cuz its our policey since 1947 , You are telling me that you are spending your money in afghanistan rather than investing it on your own poor fellows. and you don't have any goals.... Silly...:)

So you are say that Pakistan dont beg to US and Chnina for money.....whole world knows it........Policy..ha ha ha ....by the way how many friends you have apart from your illegal fathers US and China?

Back
Top Bottom