What's new

Indian Involvement with ISIS in Afghanistan Confirmed - Press Conference

If there is an earthquake in Pakistan , they will say it's handiwork of RAW and most pakistanis will believe it .

It's purely for domestic consumption and it's consumed heartily .

These indians here have a comprehension problem and a big one.
No one said raw controls isis but the report says some of their agents are involved with them indirectly.
Let's be realistic for a second it's in indian dna to destabilize and destroy Pakistan.Their hate is so extreme that they will ally themselves with anyone to do it.

If there is an earthquake in Pakistan , they will say it's handiwork of RAW and most pakistanis will believe it .

It's purely for domestic consumption and it's consumed heartily .

And in your country its pigeons that are the handiwork of ISI. LOL.

I completely respect the courage of Pakistani soldiers and there people did I ever questioned there brave spirits ? Nope. Its just the common belief that they are above everyone else is what I dun like, i appreciate the achievements of every pak community(check out my posts) but can u do the same for India ? The answer is no because you are not only brain washed to rhyme Pakistani success but also to the fact that u are indestructible and india is nothing but a minuscule prey(and thats why u started 4 wars with us, we never started even once).
All facts above are agreed except for some untold stories behind all those fact
1) The massive strike was stopped but Indian army did saw some initial success but yes it was a big failure but unlike Pakistani offensive which was brought down without success near phatton town neutral sources say planning from both side was disastrous but india was atleast able to prevent some losses, but yes it was a failure . The story of drinking tea is actuly a counter story created after a story regarding Pakistani army having breakfast in logewala and dinner in delhi got famous. We all know how that ended.
2) Soviat union was in afganistan to create a unilateral state to politically use middle east as a turning point towards global domination. Pakistani airforce shot down direct intruders bt its army was involved in covert war wd soviats not direct(else **** could have been directly attcked and war would not just swayed in afgan) and they were hugely backed by US which wanted a soviat defeat. But yes pak soilders should be credited with win.
3) Yes it was Israelis whoch planned to bomb pak but indian dumb leaders did not allowed them to land and use indian airports, also when the news leaked indian had already denied Israelis. Also the reports for pak bombers ready to enter in to Israelis to destroy was just operational prepardness agreed, but if pak wuld have been bombed and Israelis defences up already. It wold have been a greater loss for pak than expected.
4) U used US money to advance your military and thats why you backed us to charge there accounts with your spending, brilliant strategy. But from now pak will need china to fund it militarily (which i doubtr they will do wdout profit) and sore relations with us will hurt pak more specially if there only enemy India gets a better relation hence actuly a loss for pak. But remember US is not stupid which remained a world power for decades, it was able to do so because they have best policy makers in the world.

Sir Ji,
Its better you dn't quote me. I hate trolls unless u have something nice to say or discuss. Refrain from trolling and rest in PEACE brother.
U won't see a surgical strike coming trust me :) .
I would only disagree with one thing and that's that the Indian leaders were dumb not to allow Israel to use its bases. The result would have been India would have suffered hugely through any successful Israeli raid and Pakistani subsequent strikes on India.

With respect to pakistan thinking India is a pushover...no this is not the case but we are prepared to fight anyone any size.

On a mutual level I think both Pakistan and India are very stupid for if we can resolve Kashmir then reduce defence expenditure and really move forward. Our countries suffer due to our war efforts. That's sad for we have a lot in common. But cricket rivalry should remain.

Have a nice day

1. India did not even want a war. India then had just been beaten by China. We were barely recovering. It was Pakistan that wanted a war with India because it thought India was weak. We didn't have a grand army waiting to take Lahore. India was forced to attack by Pakistan.

And at the end of it, Pakistan which started the war in 1965, ended up barely being able to stop India.

2. Pakistan alone did not do anything. Pakistan was given massive money, weapons and training by USA and Saudia. You were at best hired guns.

3. Imaginary tales made by your military to glorify itself because it has failed in the one task that it was meant to do - capture territory from India. Since 1947, Pakistan is the only country in South Asia to have NOT gained territory and continually lost the land it had in 1947. It has been argued very convincingly that the only piece of land that Pakistan Army has successfully captured is...the Pakistani President House.

4. They threatened to bomb you and you joined them - and today your nation is the one of the worst when it comes to societal violence with highest incidence of terrorism and a broken economy that is only now starting to recover.

By no stretch of imagination does your army or your country cover itself with glory over the last 3 decades in terms of achievement. This one of the reasons why Pakistanis can only list 'surviving' and 'nuclear weapons' as the only achievements.

What waffle. No pint even talking to you when you use terms like. India didn't want a war but was forced to attack.
Pakistan was hired guns for Saudi Arabia.

Have Good day and try to reason before typing

True but now US is asking India to intervene even more in Afghanistan.

This is the most interesting part actually, we are eagerly just observing by sealing our Afghan boarder.
I am really happy for that.

Pakistan Sourse????

I guess this information for Pakistani friends and they should be happy now. but the world thinks and saying something else.

Ohh I guess your Chinese friends will believe also, hmmm North Korea alsoo_O
well it is a pakistani forum ....

Pakistani sources a 100 times better then the bollywood style Indian media houses that brain wash you gullible poor souls. You are forgetting how 20 of your RAW dogs died when Trump dropped the MOAB on your terrorist training camps of ISIS in E.Afg

Most indians on pdf dont even acknowledge that India has more people living below the global poverty index compared to any other country in the world.

Weak attempt at face saving after Uncle Sam's recent rebuke????

Main chori kiya to kya huwa... shayad mera padosi bhi chor hain.....

This press release was reported before the Trump speech.

this is a bullshit video it shows nothing but the propaganda ISPR like to shove down dumb ppl who cant tell whats real from whats bullshit, lets not kid ourselves here, until you post a credible source take this shit off.

ispr is know for fake news its been exposed plenty of times. the video is a propaganda piece there's nothing in it that shows any indian complicity and this is coming from a kashmiri whos had family suffer at the hands of Indian army. i can tell whats real from whats bullshit, it doesnt take a smart person to figure it out.

Of course for any Hindutva extremist anything that comes from a source other than Modi the RSS is all propaganda and false... especially if that source is Pakistani. It's only natural for a Hindutva.

Ironically enough you do enjoy being here on PDF asking to take of pakistani defence establishments press leases ... must like bathing in all the "propaganda" . Hindutva blinded by their hatred of pakistan can't even see through their own hypocrisy.

yes because they have lost in Afghanistan and water someone else you have the body count. india thinks its a supa powa so they are asking it and selling it as a flanking manoeuvre against pakistan. just imagine what the afghans will think when they know real idol worshippers are coming. its a win win for pakistan with indian army biogged down in Afghanistan.

India is not a supa powa as per u said, nethier they are behaving like one. But if india goes in afganistan to remove terrorists then they are doomed for sure. history says it all. But in case they go there to use afgan soil, i guess its trouble for pakistan. Which is ofcource indestructible, undef eatable, has won all the wars, has best equipment's specially when compared with india and they also have an army which is equal to 10 times normal army. Best trained soilders, special forces ahh leav it aside they will win every war the go in history clearly defined it all(only as per there books).
Coming to the point
India ca obviously not afford Afghanistan expenses at present economy but in case they decide to use afgan soil for a betterment, kill with multiple bleed policy i guess they can brig alot of trouble. Anyways for pakistan afgan is like there soft underbelly(with every major forces, equipments on ether facing india or coastral areas), so indian in afganistan(no mater how much you shout) is just like getting sourrounded at two ends. Pak will strategically wont want that, and india economically can't bear that at present.
PEACE

i've got a serious question for you are you a retard?, this is a serious question as there is hardly any logic in your post. i'm a hinduvata terrorist even though i said your source is bullshit, and your reasoning for my critique is because i'm supposedly an extreemist hindu? LOL i feel sorry for you moron. no wonder you believe bullshit so easily.

Just turning the tables on you guys... every patriotic Pakistani in your eyes is a extremist pro-terrorist etc. Just passing back bro...

Just isn't the same when the shoe is on the other foot.

I'm Hindu- I'll be around in some shape or form in another life. You on the other hand won't . I suggest you jump ship if you want to catch it live.

So only hindus get reincarnated as per Hindu ideology?

That investigation and the 'video" and pakistani claims are as fake as Pamela Anderson's @@.

Besides the off topic, it's funny how a hardcore islamic terrorist group is controlled by RAW.

You said very same thing I expected from a low IQ Indian like you that all videos etc are fake. Is this passport fake too which has been the topic of discussion in Indian media and it was proved to be a shame for your authorities. Intelligence businesses run like this kid..
Coming to your repeated question, you got the answer already... with addition of money. You look like Hussain Mubarak and give them money with training and they are all yours.
If you want to bring religion into discussion I advise you to avoid...

Last edited:
India is not a supa powa as per u said, nethier they are behaving like one. But if india goes in afganistan to remove terrorists then they are doomed for sure. history says it all. But in case they go there to use afgan soil, i guess its trouble for pakistan. Which is ofcource indestructible, undef eatable, has won all the wars, has best equipment's specially when compared with india and they also have an army which is equal to 10 times normal army. Best trained soilders, special forces ahh leav it aside they will win every war the go in history clearly defined it all(only as per there books).
Coming to the point
India ca obviously not afford Afghanistan expenses at present economy but in case they decide to use afgan soil for a betterment, kill with multiple bleed policy i guess they can brig alot of trouble. Anyways for pakistan afgan is like there soft underbelly(with every major forces, equipments on ether facing india or coastral areas), so indian in afganistan(no mater how much you shout) is just like getting sourrounded at two ends. Pak will strategically wont want that, and india economically can't bear that at present.
PEACE
You and your huge rant....
Pakistan was carved out of India and you have been trying to take it back since 1947. We are still here considering out armed forces are much much smaller than yours with smaller resources and hence we shouldn't be on the map. Wet urine filled slipper on your face. But you Indians would enjoy that sorry. Have. A nice day

You and your huge rant....
Pakistan was carved out of India and you have been trying to take it back since 1947. We are still here considering out armed forces are much much smaller than yours with smaller resources and hence we shouldn't be on the map. Wet urine filled slipper on your face. But you Indians would enjoy that sorry. Have. A nice day

Hahahaha cumon man seriously hahaha. We are trying to take pak hahahahaha
Never heard more laughable story on d pdf since i joined haha. U need links of videos where ur own general, ur own experts saying pak started all wars wd indian and lost all wars ?? TRY SEARCHING MUSHARAFFS live talk video on youtube and we are trying to take pak LOL hahahaha
Improve ur sentence making first (We are still here considering out armed forces are much much smaller than yours with smaller resources and hence we shouldn't be on the map) are u sure ur there or ur saying its just by luck ur here hehe.
Lastly see bro, not here to indulge in any stupid commenting. Not at ol intrested in idiots like you who does even know d history of there own nation, brainwashed completly u can just wank out thats what u can do, stay in ur shithole and enioy ur filthy time. I repect pakistan and india same so refrain from quoting.
Hacker J Out.

Back
Top Bottom