What's new

Indian Involvement with ISIS in Afghanistan Confirmed - Press Conference

when did i say that? every single patriotic pakistani is pro-terrorist before you talk shit have proof i said that? wheres the proof the same bullshit source you started the thread with? provide me the proof or i'll report you to the mods for speaking shit

Read my post... I said you guys... meaning Indians in general think of Pakistanis in those terms. They equate pakistan and Pakistanis to terrorism and themselves as the Nobel ones. It's a natural progression of the well established Hindutva ideology of, "moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree"....

The evidence for this stems from the Indian media which always plays into that narrative... pakistan the terrorist and India the victim. When in reality it's actually quite the opposite.... We live in a world where reality and appearances are usually opposite to each other.

Please do report me.

Last edited:
Read my post... I said you guys... meaning Indians in general think of Pakistanis in those terms. They equate pakistan and Pakistanis to terrorism and themselves as the Nobel ones. It's a natural progression of the well established Hindutva ideology of, "moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree"....

The evidence for this stems from the Indian media which always plays into that narrative... pakistan the terrorist and India the victim. When in reality it's actually quite the opposite.... We live in a world where reality and appearances are usually opposite to each other.

Please do report me.

brother i have noting to intervene but just for your knowledge.
1) No not all not indian believe all pakistanis to be terroists or pro terroists, but rather the popular belief is that some top notch leaders(specially ISI and ARMY not the government) in pakistan harbour terrorism as a tool to inflict damage to india.
2) No we are not nobel, we just want to live in peace thats what we have been doing for last 70 years but if we are dragged into something we don't mind getting our hands dirty to teach them a lesson(thinking evolved with new generation previously due to lack of support from gov and any actual action from gov people more or less didn care what is happening, now they do).
3) Please don't talk about media indian media does everything for TRP to sustain in the competition, and so does the pak media. I can give you links of many youtube videos where pak media is also talking bullshit just like indian media does. The only credible sources in pak i think is dawn and in india is The hindu and times of inida(that too can't show anything against there country).
4) last part is correct we live in the world of fantasies where reality is no where near us, but if you will look into neutral sources and world media you will come to know that it is bigger than india pakistan. In indians this thinking is developing, china is is developed, pakistan is still too nacent in terms of this thinking.
Thanks

Likewise we think its the Raw Induced BJP government which inflicts pain on Muslims all over the world. And Pakistan is their defecto target. Don't worry hopefully world will see the demise of Us Indo collaboration in Afghanistan. A burial ground for all.

Back
Top Bottom