What's new

Indian Inventions throughout the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is important for the world that modern India survives and thrives. India is the ultimate living proof that there is indeed hope for this terrible world. It shows the world that it is indeed possible for humans , with all their differences can tolerate each other and survive as a single nation. Integrating people of such extreme diversity is by no means, a small feat.

Over a thousand languages and dialects, hundreds of cultures and sub-cultures, people of every ethnicity and religion in this world..........in a single nation.

Jai hind.

( I am quoting a post i read in this forum a while back. )

Greec,Romana Misr Sab Mit Gaye Jahan Se

Kuch Baat Hai Ki Hasty Mithi Nahi Hamaree

Sadiyoan Raha Hai Dowre Dushman Jahan Hamara

Hindi Hain Hum ,Watan Hai Hindustan Hamara

Mohd Iqubal

is he the same allama iqbal - the pakistani pride ?

I can never understand how come some intelectual pakistanies say that Indus valley civilization & anciant hindu/vedic civilization are not Indias History , and on th other hand they think them as part of central asian & arab civilization + there history start after defeat of Raja Dahir & there first national icon is a arab invader(Bin Quasim)....wow what can i say more????????

Famous Medical inventors :- Charak , Shusrut

Here are list of some ancient famous Mathematicians of India:- Aryabhatta, Bhashara I, Bhaskara II, Varahmihir, Brahmagupta, Mahavira

The Solution to Quadratic Equation was discovered by Sridharancharya, also known as Sridhatancharya's forumula, We all have studied that in our School.

quadratic-equation-calculator.gif

Please Add more in the list, if you can recall more.

Crystallization of Sugar from Sugar Cane Juice was discovered by Indians during Gupta Period. From Indians Chinese learnt this art. Chinese rulers sent number of mission to know the technology to extract sugar to India. From Indian, Arabs learnt the art and from the,m Europeans.

Sugar-History - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here something for You "made in Pakistan Helicopter", Kudos to your technological advancement. :tup:

:tdown:
Still cant beat LCA ... :lol:
Tejas is one of its kind ... 20+ years, Still in invention process. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think there could be much other than works in irrigation and extration of compounds and elements from others remember they were here for 1000,s of years they must have done something to survive that long math could also be another subject since there were many different empires in india and tradings all could have their own system and by the way that helicopter you are showing is made by a civilian a local thats why its such a big news its a huge achievement which should be applauded local people making something like that buit ofcourse you cant comprehend that can you since all u have been doing is trolling when some one so much as questions india

actually the thing is we indians as a whole are very modest to say the least , ok egyptians ,arabs , chinese & mesopotamians gave many good things through ages , but do barring China & India where on this earth are the same set of values, language & culture still lives??????? most of them (civilizations) are lost & there dessendents have cut off with !!!!! that may be deu to wars or relegion , but of them all Indians still speak(sanskrit) & live with same values(peace non voilence&non aggerression), with same relegion(most of them) now i would be honored if some member gives his/her opinion on it , Thanks.

India/Indian = Hindus+Buddhists+Sikhs+Atheists of the subcontinent pre 1947 + Every Citizen of India post 1947

dont ignore muslims. just coz only 20 million muslims supported jinnah doesn't mean other muslims dint want to live with hindus n other so called kuffars.

it shud be all those who believe in the unity of subcontinent and its culture and ideology is india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom