What's new

Indian Inventions throughout the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
raja.pak,i knw u r chilled out guy and dont respond or pick up silly fights here.

Thats what i said so everything before partition belong to all of us not just indians :D

It was Pakistani who disowned Panini in their ancestral homeland of Charsadda and we Indian only honor him. It was Pakistani who disowned their ancestral language Sanskrit, not we Indians. It was Pakistan who disowned whole ancient Indian history from 1500BC to 712 AD , not we Indians. You guys feel proud of Arab rule in Andalusia but don't know about Glory of Gupta Empire. You guys feel proud of foreigners like Omar Khyyam and Ibn Sina but don't respect your ancestors because they were Hindus or Buddhist. I talked to many Pakistanis, many idiots don't know about glory of Mauryas and Guptas.

So, please don't cry foul when you Pakistanis disowned each and every non-Islamic past.

But isn't that the whole contradiction?

Islam doesn;t let u have castes/tribes and the whole reason people converted was due to their disbelief in paganist systems but now u want to be proud of the achievements of the same eco system?dont u think u cant feel two different things about the same thing.

all these things are a result of the paganist beliefs/cultures and from what we know,most of them got slaughtered/moved south.

There is no contradiction . Muslims belong to different tribes, nation, ethnicity, languages, cultures etc. Islam recognise your tribal" identity as long as it remain within teaching of Islam. Islam recognise your caste as well as long as you don't think yourself superior than others or dont consider anyone else inferior because they don't belong to same caste. Islam even ask you to treat your non Muslim parent/relatives with kindness and love. I never said that we are proud of belief systems of our ancestors. I was talking about their achievements in feilds of science . They are two different things.

Let me correct it. I seen this equation many times on Indian defence forums

Its 1 Muslim = 10 hinuds and trust me i heard about this equation from Indians. I don't know how i missed this important equation when i was in Pakistan :P

Dude i never meant to insult you or anyone by asking this question. Its common to ask this question when you consider the population of indians which were much greater than French, Portuguese or English etc

It was concept given by Ayub Khan, that tall and well-built Pakistani Muslims are equal to 10 lean and thin Hindus. But during 1965 war Pakistani Army could not move further East ward from Khemkaran and lost three times more land to India causing ceasefire and thus no Pakistani ever talked of 1 Pakistani= 10 Indians after that.

raja.pak,i knw u r chilled out guy and dont respond or pick up silly fights here.

I avoid personal attacks..rest i don't find anything wrong with argument and counter argument to understand certain things

It was concept given by Ayub Khan, that tall and well-built Pakistani Muslims are equal to 10 lean and thin Hindus. But during 1965 war Pakistani Army could not move further East ward from Khemkaran and lost three times more land to India causing ceasefire and thus no Pakistani ever talked of 1 Pakistani= 10 Indians after that.

I understand this equation if we compare the population, military/army strength of both countries...See those who attack first and are more aggressive get more loss in wars but what is bravery? If they would have scared of large/ double/triple India then they would never dare to attack three times bigger India in their country and India would never be defensive . You had attack on china and the result was same...loss of more lives because you started it first. There are not any fair statistics to compare loss any ways. India and pakistan had different claims about loss

Let me correct it. I seen this equation many times on Indian defence forums

Its 1 Muslim = 10 hinuds and trust me i heard about this equation from Indians. I don't know how i missed this important equation when i was in Pakistan :P

Dude i never meant to insult you or anyone by asking this question. Its common to ask this question when you consider the population of indians which were much greater than French, Portuguese or English etc

hmm well now u have kept certain questions with utmost clarity.

well its true indians have been invaded but thats only when india was fighting internally. this happened after end of gupta empire in some 600 AD. after that an empire kept on splitting among family members to finally become vulnerable to external attacks. thats it. for you indian history only starts after 1000 AD. but what i see is lot of millennia old history which is completely diff from ur beliefs.

I understand this equation if we compare the population, military/army strength of both countries...See those who attack first and are more aggressive get more loss in wars but what is bravery? If they would have scared of large/ double/triple India then they would never dare to attack three times bigger India in their country and India would never be defensive . You had attack on china andthe result was same...oss of more lives because you started it first

LOL. Let me tell you some points:-
1) It was Pakistan who violated UN sponsored Ceasefire in Kashmir by inciting operation Gibraltar. So, Indian attacking Pakistan fist is bullshit like your bullshit of the victory in 1965 war.
2) You guys were security state since say 1 investing 75% of entire budget on defence during first budget in 1947.
3) You guys were member of CENTO and got lots of advanced weapons from US.
4) India already had a war 3 years ago with China in 1962, still you could not fight properly with already weakened India.

So, the reality is your claim for more bravery is bullshit, you folks only lost, fist losing Junagarh, Siachin, Hyderabad, East Pakistan, Kargil etc. and we lost nothing. So, your all claim of bravery is fake.

You guys feel proud of Arab rule in Andalusia but don't know about Glory of Gupta Empire. You guys feel proud of foreigners like Omar Khyyam and Ibn Sina but don't respect your ancestors because they were Hindus or Buddhist. I talked to many Pakistanis, many idiots don't know about glory of Mauryas and Guptas.
So, please don't cry foul when you Pakistanis disowned each and every non-Islamic past.

You are confusing two different things here. They feel proud of Islamic golden age because they are Muslim and they have proud of Islamic achievement in fields of science and philosophy. For Muslim his religion come before his family, land, ethnicities. If you read history you will find out that many Muslims went against their non Muslim father or uncle in wars but when there were no wars then Muslims were asked to look after their non Muslim relatives and deal to them with respect and honour. I am not crying. I am just having discussion and you dont need to be emotional :)

Our other Great invention is the game of Chess. It was initially known as Chaturang and discovered during Gupta Period. Persians got this from Indians and named it as Chatrang, Chatrang meanwhile became Shatranj.

LOL. Let me tell you some points:-
1) It was Pakistan who violated UN sponsored Ceasefire in Kashmir by inciting operation Gibraltar. So, Indian attacking Pakistan fist is bullshit like your bullshit of the victory in 1965 war
2) You guys were security state since say 1 investing 75% of entire budget on defence during first budget in 1947.
3) You guys were member of CENTO and got lots of advanced weapons from US.
4) India already had a war 3 years ago with China in 1962, still you could not fight properly with already weakened India.

So, the reality is your claim for more bravery is bullshit, you folks only lost, fist losing Junagarh, Siachin, Hyderabad, East Pakistan, Kargil etc. and we lost nothing. So, your all claim of bravery is fake.

You need to read my post again with cool head because you did not get the gist of discussion. Where i have claimed of bravery. It was you who bring this equation of 1 Pakistani equal to ten Indian Hindus and was trying to prove your superiority that you won over Pakistan. While i was just explaining that why this equation was needed to motivate peoples to fight with enemy which was large in numbers and weapons .I was also saying that heavy loss occur because you give start to war by going to pick a fight in other country. Pakistan was not scare to attack India even though India has much bigger military ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom