What's new

Indian Inventions throughout the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians are different persay,that was my mistake.But nonetheless i included them because before the partition,they were at an advantageous position compared to people of other faiths as the british empire would favour them in things.

wrt muslims,well like it has been proved since the two nation theory's success,that they always look westwards,their loyalty or devotion lies in saudi arabia and persay they always had a superiority complex as having been rulers in parts of the sub continent,all that separates them from the common folk of santana dharma.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

That doesn't count man,they just did what the architect told them to do and the architect made it as Shah jahan told him to,so persay it is classic muslim architecture with a dome and all,not quite anything Indian in it.

I feel many of the big mosques,qutb minar and the Taj Mahal and lot of the gardens of Delhi and many things like that is all Muslims legacy and truly belongs to them.It is in our country and we take care of it but culturally we have no connection to it.

haha you are right but it seem yeti is not ready to leave Taj Mahal and hand over it to Pakistan :P :D
oh let me correct you devotion of muslims lies in islam not in any land or saudia arabia wahtseover . Do you have any doubt about loyalty of Indian Muslims?

Subramanian let suppose your son or grandson convert into Islam. Will he get any share from your belonging/property/wealth ? :)

Don't take my word for it there is bangalore who knows his history anyone on this forum knows about him please feel free to ask him.

no dude,that was a normal whatever man.not much difference to my opinion nonetheless over and out.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

he wud be happy that i let him stay alive after that.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

i dont mind if he married a woman of any faith or no faith or vice versa a girl like wise marrying a man of any/no faith but once they convert they zukk and not even my surname.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

haha you are right but it seem yeti is not ready to leave Taj Mahal and hand over it to Pakistan :P :D
oh let me correct you devotion of muslims lies in islam not in any land or saudia arabia wahtseover . Do you have any doubt about loyalty of Indian Muslims?

Subramanian let suppose your son or grandson convert into Islam. Will he get any share from your belonging/property/wealth ? :)

what do u think?

he wud be happy that i let him stay alive after that.

[/COLOR]i dont mind if he married a woman of any faith or no faith or vice versa a girl like wise marrying a man of any/no faith but once they convert they zukk and not even my surname.

what do u think?

Sub dont seem any different than talibans haha. So you will give him a choice to marry with girl of any faith/religion but no right to choose any other religion for himself. I was asking about share and inheritance law of your religion

and saudi arabia is pretty much the culture of islam man.
not really. There are many things in saudia Arabian society which are not Islamic for example Islam is against rule of kingdom/dictatorship, women can drive etc

Guys what are you talking about :what:

i dont see any religion to be different in terms of god,after all he has enough choices in hinduism and he even has a choice to not bow before any statue god of hinduism but just a spiritual one.

I see all organized religion,even the hinduism of today as a cultural/political affiliation and has nothing to do with faith in god or not having faith.Is just a political choice,my grandfather used to go to the temple thrice a day and do yoga and suryanamaskar 3-4 times a day and all this is not even required for him to be doing it,but he did it out of choice.

our cultural symbols are only that of santana dharma and if any of my family members were to disown it,they get disowned off the home right onto the street off by themselves.I have nothing to do with them from there on.

we are also very tribal here in India but the only thing is i wont enforce it upon other people.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

not really. There are many things in saudia Arabian society which are not Islamic for example Islam is against rule of kingdom/dictatorship, women can drive etc

Thats what i meant by politics,books and scriptures mean nothing if the intreprtation is hijacked by men of political intentions.

My neighbour was a Hindu and he converted to Christianity and his wife was a Christian but he kept his parents with him who were still Hindus. When his parents died he cremated them with Hindu rituals to keep his promise as a son. That is the story from a small city in Bihar. So, you can really understand what is our Indian spirit, religion has nothing to take with ancestry.

well thats him,not me.

like i said indians' political ideas vary every 30-40 miles and varies from floor to floor in a multi storied building,so there u go.

even today,if i tell my mom i am going out to meet abid/jose,she ll be like watch out,they ll try to convert u even though both of them are blissfully atheist like the congress wants us to be.

Handing over Taj to Pakistan? :confused:

thanks for that Yeti. I am sure we can probably give you a few temples from Pakistan in return. Am pretty sure we have some lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom