What's new

Indian intelligence involvement in Bangladesh land mass from 1947-today

I got one word for you the age old "Malaun". This is what we call you pig and cowpiss drinkers.

report it to your mom's vagina.

I was fucking some of your tamil raw members in Lanka land. Wanna see? Here comes the answer. Jumping monkeys seldom bites. Liked it or not ? Please you bloody rats! You come like rats, gang rape like rats and breed like rats. Bloody malauns. Liked my answer. Not yet?
You have a mom, I have a keyboard and know number of languages more than you. But I dont want to lower my standards and stoop down to your level. It might be ok if you talk like this with your family members...but it wont be appreciated on a public forum.

Another one came. Look your fellow rats were trying to take credit of some shits that you didn't do and neither were capable of. You people are pussy. Reporting to your dads won't help and ya, I do have a mom and I don't gangrape her like your mom gets everytime from you and your rats. Got that. And about keyboard you and yours rats do have one right but that is not what we are talking about. We were talking about the length of dick and surely you have the smallest one. Trying to take false credit that your pussy raw can't do and will never be able to do.
Again, if you talk to me like you do with your family, you wont be replied to. I have the decency to respect other's parents which is my culture. And that is the only thing stopping me from returning the favor.

Another one came. Look your fellow rats were trying to take credit of some shits that you didn't do and neither were capable of. You people are pussy. Reporting to your dads won't help and ya, I do have a mom and I don't gangrape her like your mom gets everytime from you and your rats. Got that. And about keyboard you and yours rats do have one right but that is not what we are talking about. We were talking about the length of dick and surely you have the smallest one. Trying to take false credit that your pussy raw can't do and will never be able to do.

what are ranting about??

Again, if you talk to me like you do with your family, you wont be replied to. I have the decency to respect other's parents which is my culture. And that is the only thing stopping me from returning the favor.
You people are rats. I won't talk to you like I do with my family. I will talk to you the way people behave with a rat. Your culture is selling girls in Bollywood and saying our girls are sathi savitri while you have the most Aids patients even much bigger amount than africa. How it goes? Now you rats are taking pride of Culture. What culture is that! Hindu shit.

what are ranting about??
Read above and you will get it.

Anyway wait a bit. I'm going to make a coffee and than will show what is India's "Okad". You malauns are pretty way too much. Must bring some rats parasites.

Well, about upbringing-"how many Indians are born "Lawaris"? You know the data. You stand at no.1. Go for Google.
I never had the need to look for it as I dont belong to that group. You can keep looking for it all day. I'm not going to respond to your posts further. Carry on with your abuses.

Indians don't realise it, but soon they will PERISH! And face the reality of this World and all around them! You can't get away so easily...

By the way, is that Rafael guy a Bangladeshi or a Pakistani??

Last edited:
Indians don't realise it, but soon they will PERISH! And face the reality of this World and all around them! You can't get away so easily...

Thats a prejudiced statement Bro !! we have done nothing but got what you wanted. If we had to leave you deserted we could have closed our boundaries when you needed us the most.

Today if something is not right, its your governance. How can you blame India for that? Obviously the accused R&AW cannot be running your entire country. Be logical dude!!

Thats a prejudiced statement Bro !! we have done nothing but got what you wanted. If we had to leave you deserted we could have closed our boundaries when you needed us the most.
Today if something is not right, its your governance. How can you blame India for that? Obviously the accused R&AW cannot be running your entire country. Be logical dude!!

By the way, I am not a dude... But off coarse most of the blame goes to our circus full of clowns government! Who are infact, all India's chamchas!
India is the cause for all the things wrong in this sub continent! And that's a fact!

By the way, I am not a dude... But off coarse most of the blame goes to our circus full of clowns government! Who are infact, all India's chamchas!
India is the cause for all the things wrong in this sub continent! And that's a fact!

Lets broader things up. How can you blame India. What have we done?

If the Banglas have such a problem with India, why don't they just become East Pakistan again?

Lets broader things up. How can you blame India. What have we done?

Will you stop quoting me and trying to harass me! I have no time to explain! Just read up MBIMunshi and Kalu_Milah's posts! That's what I mean!

If the Banglas have such a problem with India, why don't they just become East Pakistan again?
If Pakistan is the manifestation of The Two Nation Theory then BD indeed is the eastern wing of Pakistan.

By the way, is that Rafael guy a Bangladeshi or a Pakistani??
perish really..!!!
but currently its look like in the wake pf global warming Bangladesh is gonna perish.....
dont accuse us for ur own mistakes and stupidity....

If Pakistan is the manifestation of The Two Nation Theory then BD indeed is the eastern wing of Pakistan.
so, what,s stopping u from bharat milap...go join the union again...
and in reality bangadesh worth nothing to india....stop sending ur illegal migrants thats all...

Back
Top Bottom