Indian Hostages in PLA Custody - Indians making panic calls

HalfMoon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1599534631033.png

Don't worry, Indian fanboy will continue their denial. :enjoy:
To be honest, I don't even waste my time reading their BS. China should be happy to have such an incompetent neighbor. Yes, once in a while China needs to b1tch slap the childish/immature neighbor back its rightful place. However, after all the dust settles, the man child is not going to move away, China must find ways to live with the man child peacefully. With great power comes great responsibility. I am sure president Xi (for whom I have a great respect) and the Chinese leaderships have the wisdom to resolve conflicts between India and China without losing an inch of Chinese territories.

I fully support China uses overwhelming forces to b1tch slap India back to its rightful place as the West is ganging up on China at this time. This is the time for China to show the world its strength and military capabilities. 以斗争求和平则和平存,以妥协求和平则和平亡.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't even waste my time reading their BS. China should be happy to have such an incompetent neighbor. Yes, once in a while China needs to b1tch slap the childish/immature neighbor back its rightful place. However, after all the dust settles, the man child is not going to move away, China must find ways to live with the man child peacefully. With great power comes great responsibility. I am sure president Xi (for whom I have a great respect) and the Chinese leaderships have the wisdom to resolve conflicts between India and China without losing an inch of Chinese territories.

I fully support China uses overwhelming forces to b1tch slap India back to its rightful place as the West is ganging up on China at this time. This is the time for China to show the world its strength and military capabilities. 以斗争求和平则和平存,以妥协求和平则和平亡.
The J-20 shall fly over New delhi and low fly past India parliament with the pilot show a finger to the audiences below. :enjoy:

The J-20 shall fly over New delhi and low fly past India parliament with the pilot show a finger to the audiences below. :enjoy:
I also wish China would liberate India's untouchables. However, I am a practical man and that wish will remain as a wish. Can you imagine China becomes the parent of a billion untouchables who warship thousands of different Gods and bicker with each other constantly and non-stop? No, China doesn't have the time, energy, money, and resources to baby sit these slum dogs.

Whack them moles hard on the heads shall make them behave for another 60 years. I'm very sure that's the objective of PLA.

Last edited:
Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes-tshirt-3p.jpg

Last edited:
Okay wake up now and go get more bats for yourself.
While you thump your chest, GT have been crying continuosly for indian agression is causing panic for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom