What's new

Indian hospital puts add, "Will not treat Muslim cancer patients"

Personal experience of their nation in regards to events that happened 49 years ago

Good to have back btw, have not seen you here in a long while

Thanks for wishes bro, its good to see you again

Thoughts can be powerful thing...and can reach any conclusion you put your feelings to!

Action/reality can be quite different though....as these operate on things well outside mere feelings.

For example, some Niazi chap thought there would be a 1000 year eastern-pakreich, and loudly proclaimed this thought too....with commensurate 10 of them = 1 of us martial stronk blab to back it up.

We all know what happened in short order afterwards.

But it can simply be forgotten selectively if the same feelings must be harnessed in the present.

Ahh, the mind tricks!:drag:

All you gotta do is look at the history of this region.

Which period, the '71? Such kind of wholesale discrimination is not there in India at present. I don't understand what you were meaning in the original post, and I am curious, please guide me on!

Bigotry and communal discrimination is mainstream in India especially north India these days.
In the past, it was an aberration, not norm unlike now. And note, these are just the reported ones, there are 100s of unreported cases. Unfortunately, for Muslims in India, the next few years will be really difficult

Which period, the '71? Such kind of wholesale discrimination is not there in India at present. I don't understand what you were meaning in the original post, and I am curious, please guide me on!

Ah, the 71! and 48,47. Not gonna give you lecture on history. Would be nice for once to open up some history books, not hindutva printed fantasy erotica but may be a real one?

Back
Top Bottom