What's new

Indian has withdrawn from Doklam, not us: China

As long as pussies comply to their promise of not building road in Doklam, we don't have any issues. So why keep on occupying the territory of others ??? :p:

China never made any promise about a road. In fact, according to China's official statement, there is no sign that China has offered any concessions at all:

The Chinese foreign ministry said Indian military personnel had pulled out of the Chinese side by 2.30pm on Monday.

“I am pleased to confirm that trespassing Indian personnel have all pulled back to the Indian side of the boundary,” foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said.

“Chinese troops continue to patrol on the Chinese side of the boundary.”

The ministry said China would continue to “exercise its sovereign rights and defend territorial sovereignty in accordance with the historical demarcation agreement”.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...d-china-agree-disengage-troops-along-disputed

China never made any promise about a road. In fact, according to China's official statement, there is no sign that China has offered any concessions at all:

The Chinese foreign ministry said Indian military personnel had pulled out of the Chinese side by 2.30pm on Monday.

“I am pleased to confirm that trespassing Indian personnel have all pulled back to the Indian side of the boundary,” foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said.

“Chinese troops continue to patrol on the Chinese side of the boundary.”

The ministry said China would continue to “exercise its sovereign rights and defend territorial sovereignty in accordance with the historical demarcation agreement”.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...d-china-agree-disengage-troops-along-disputed

On the contrary did they said a single word about proceeding with the road construction ??? I can't see that either.

But if you and your country men want to believe that China achieved a great victory, of-course you did (as long as the no road is being construction in Doklam) . :p:

We are still waiting for our official MEA statement. :)

You are one perverted Hindu :sick: Even pοrn-obsessed Japan will not want to shoot such a movie.

In any case, how come US didn't join your 'gang bang' this time? Even after India begged and cried for help.

Delusional Chinese ?? :what::what::what::what:

Status quo was the objective of India.Status quo is achieved.

Both China and Bhutan would continue to patrol the area as was before the conflict.

Chill

On the contrary did they said a single word about proceeding with the road construction ??? I can't see that either.

But if you and your country men want to believe that China achieved a great victory, of-course you did (as long as the no road is being construction in Doklam) . :p:

We are still waiting for our official MEA statement. :)

Delusional Chinese ?? :what::what::what::what:

Your MEA has already given their official statement, like I said, neither side said ANYTHING about a road.

China's official statement said that we will continue to exercise full sovereign rights over the area, which means we can build whatever we want.

And there are no more unarmed hand-holding Indian soldiers to block the construction work. Since there was no promise given by China, India can only depend on China's "good will" to stop building the road, at least for a while.

Your MEA has already given their official statement, like I said, neither side said ANYTHING about a road.

China's official statement said that we will continue to exercise full sovereign rights over the area, which means we can build whatever we want.

And there are no more unarmed hand-holding Indian soldiers to block the construction work. Since there was no promise given by China, India can only depend on China's "good will" to stop building the road, at least for a while.

LOL

1. No where india or Bhutan said today they accept Doklam as Chini territory . Chin can claim Mars for Fcuks sake that wont change a thing .

2. If Chin starts construction at Doklam , indian can always jump in with Bulldozers again .

14733192127_a5bea5107e_o.jpg

India shook the PLA. :dirol: China will maintain status quo, followed by mutual withdrawal.

Chinese state media is vague on purpose. :omghaha: It was funny watching CGTN.

They should have forced them out without any dialog at all. This is the only language they understand. Look it how they are acting after the agreement even though there is still no proof that China won't build the road. China should give war to this war monger nation.
Chinese netizen are not satisfied either. They think CPC is too soft and I agree.

now india will start doing masti on LOC again.

Take-aways (IMHO):
  • Direct confrontation with China isn't an option for India, at least now.
  • China has bagged Bhutan. Few more to go (Tibet is palm and Ladakh/Nepal/Sikim/Bhutan/South_Tibet are fingers according to Mao).
  • Whatever the staffs b/w Pak-China, they are working fine. It means more grooming for these winning horses!!! Why not?????
  • President Trump's "do more" action items for India in his Afgan policy speech may be the straws that broke the camels' back!!! In this respect, Indians are the winners!!!!

I thought India stated that Doklam was 100% Bhutan territory and they are bounded by treaty to defend Bhutan's sovereignty. Yet, they withdrew first lol and the Chinese troops are still there. The Chinese are still allowed to patrol the area.

you can trust chinese on these issue but you cant trust on a nation who worship shit.

Back
Top Bottom