What's new

Indian has withdrawn from Doklam, not us: China

How come hundrends of millions of Indians cheered for that " super kick" in the first place before they learned the Indian is the guy who received that kick?

I still didn't know whether it was a Chinese or Indian soldier getting kicked, do you have a source for this?

China will suspend road construction till this whole fiasco is faded and dusted to allow India a safe passage out of it. This might be the agreement. But we all know China will not stop it at all.
However it looks to be a sensible agreement to defuse the situation.

Last edited:
You pulled back too after chickening out. Come back and you won't leave next time. US and India will gang bang chine from both sides and Japan will shoot the movie.

You are one perverted Hindu :sick: Even pοrn-obsessed Japan will not want to shoot such a movie.

In any case, how come US didn't join your 'gang bang' this time? Even after India begged and cried for help.

You are one perverted Hindu :sick: Even pοrn-obsessed Japan will not want to shoot such a movie.

In any case, how come US didn't join your 'gang bang' this time? Even after India begged and cried for help.

That begging thing only reserved for one country it's their copyright. While you on the other hand is still getting banged by both of us. You were supposed to attack India and teach us a lesson, we were supposed to be captured and killed but to your dismay non of this worked. Post me some pictures of your road construction. I'm waiting.

That begging thing only reserved for one country it's their copyright. While you on the other hand is still getting banged by both of us. You were supposed to attack India and teach us a lesson, we were supposed to be captured and killed but to your dismay non of this worked. Post me some pictures of your road construction. I'm waiting.

True, only one begging country and it's India:

Also, when and where was this supposed gang bang by 'you and US'? Seems to be only in your perverted pοrnographic fantasies :sick:

And we were only supposed to attack if you disobeyed our warnings. But you obeyed and unilaterally withdrew. Tell Modi we appreciate his obedience :)

Just like Indians cheered for an Indian soldier kicking a Chinese soldier in the butt and sent him flying only turned out to be the other way around. Indians are always busy getting themselves humiliated.
No doubt about Indian humiliate themselves. I was in shock when I saw Indians comparing Chinese beauty with their fabricated cosmetic girls and was just thinking why do they need to compare which is obvious and humiliate themselves and now this.

True, only one begging country and it's India:

Also, when and where was this supposed gang bang by 'you and US'? Seems to be only in your perverted pοrnographic fantasies :sick:

And we were only supposed to attack if you disobeyed our warnings. But you obeyed and unilaterally withdrew. Tell Modi we appreciate his obedience :)

Haha... did you notice your voluminous reaction to my one liners? Anyway others are noticing. You stood down to Indian demand because your puppet country didn't serve you well and Trump was fuming on NOKO and SCS, India was drilling screwdrivers in Himalayas.

The Chinese pussyfoots were not able hold their bulldozers and cried through gobar times.

Man you guys are hilarious..

Haha... did you notice your voluminous reaction to my one liners? Anyway others are noticing. You stood down to Indian demand because your puppet country didn't serve you well and Trump was fuming on NOKO and SCS, India was drilling screwdrivers in Himalayas.

The Chinese pussyfoots were not able hold their bulldozers and cried through gobar times.

Man you guys are hilarious..

My voluminous reaction?

The word count for your post: 62 words, much of which was about your disturbing pοrn/rape fantasy
The word count for mine: 54 words

And what 'screwdrivers' are you talking about? The ones that Modi unilaterally withdraw, while we maintained ours? :P

Modi chose to preserve Hindu lives over Hindu honor. A good calculation in my opinion :tup: There are many Hindu lives at stake (1.3 billion to be exact), but little Hindu honor.

Last edited:
Weak Chinese have bowed down to India demands to stop road construction:

Who are those sources for arnab bhosaywami?
No mention of Mutual Withdrawal, No mention of Road. by both MEAs. Seems at last Indians Screwed themselves.

We never had any problem with your patrol, it was was the road that needed to be stopped and has been stopped.

Let me ask in simple English what kind of withdrawal it is? when Chinese are still patrolling. So by common sense it means only Indian patrol withdrew. Or you guys have some kind of your own dictionary.

This matter is not gonna die this easily.
The truth will crop up later, there will be photos & videos.

Chinese victory is more probable than India's.

Modi is a liar anyway.

Post me some pictures of your road construction. I'm waiting.

The only thing stopping China's road construction was unarmed Indian soldiers holding hands to form a human chain.

Now all the Indian soldiers are gone. Do you think China will stop construction?

Think about CPEC or the South China Sea. When has China ever stopped construction in these disputed territories?

The only thing stopping China's road construction was unarmed Indian soldiers holding hands to form a human chain.

Now all the Indian soldiers are gone. Do you think China will stop construction?

Think about CPEC or the South China Sea. When has China ever stopped construction in these disputed territories?
Desperate attempt to save face bro. They know they lost this round. Someone please post that *** kicking picture. He kicked India back to their senses.

Lossers after stand - off:
1. Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka: They might face wrath of Indian pressure in coming days.
There is stiff chances India might show them there true place in world order. No body going to come to their rescue. if Indian troops start moving to Afghanistan then PA prepare for US Air Force Strikes in Pakistan as and when.

What the hell have you been smoking? Anyway we welcome Indian troops in Afghanistan, make sure you send troops from Punjab, Afghans love Punjabis.

BEIJING, Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese military will remain vigilant and firmly defend national territory and sovereignty following a military stand-off between China and India, a military spokesperson said Monday.

"Peace and stability along China-India border concerns regional peace and stability and accords with the common interests of the two peoples," said Wu Qian, spokesperson for the Ministry of National Defense.

India has withdrawn its personnel and equipment from Dong Lang (Doklam) after the stand-off that lasted more than two months.

"We remind India to draw lessons from the stand-off, abide by established treaties and the basic principles of international law, and work together with China to safeguard peace and stability along the border and promote the healthy development of the two militaries," he said.

The spokesperson said that the Chinese military is confident and capable of safeguarding national sovereignty, safety and the interests of development. It is also confident and capable of making a bigger contribution to world peace.

Didn't indians said Doklam is disputed territory between Bhutan & China, they were there to protect Bhutan? So now they admit Doklam is Chinese territory & withdrew. Pussies. :rolleyes:

As long as pussies comply to their promise of not building road in Doklam, we don't have any issues. So why keep on occupying the territory of others ??? :p:

Back
Top Bottom